Assassin's Creed Valhalla - TRAILER | Holiday 2020

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
shyt game witcher wanna be level gating tedious combat boring story..horrible characters with awful facial expressions...nothing about the templars the brotherhood just straight downhill.

Wanna be vikings simulator...just time wasting......gotdamn these a$$holes suck and they gonna ruin splinter cell

Ohh and microtransactions but thankfully i never looked at it:hhh::pacspit:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I finally “beat” this(if you can even say that). I’m the biggest AC stan on this forum. And with that I can say that this will be the last I play. Absolute joyless slog to get through and whatever narrative they are trying to tell both presently and in the past is just pointless. Not to mention the garbage increasingly padding open world, RPG mechanics, and full combat

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I finally “beat” this(if you can even say that). I’m the biggest AC stan on this forum. And with that I can say that this will be the last I play. Absolute joyless slog to get through and whatever narrative they are trying to tell both presently and in the past is just pointless. Not to mention the garbage increasingly padding open world, RPG mechanics, and full combat

Ur a better man than me 10 to 15hrs and i had enough.my backlog is too big to spend more time on this thrash.

I beat all ac games with the exemption of rogue...this was just basura..:scust:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps

damn

I’ve had the ultimate version in my cart for the past couple days while its 50% off but I haven’t pulled the trigger

I haven’t heard great things about it but people shytted on odyssey and it ended up being one of my favourite games oat

:jbhmm:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Yeah pieces of Eden lol
Asgard will be a simulation
The Norse gods will be Isu. This shyt been jumped the shark
Just make another IP nikka, damn :gucci:

Reading through the thread again, and this made me remember something on GF Reviews a few weeks ago:

why waste time make good game, when bad game do trick?

:francis::francis::francis:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
This DLC confirms it...whatever story they're trying to force in under the brand, this no longer has anything to do with Assassin's Creed.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Since Origins, it has shifted from the Assassin-Templar conflict to “History The Game”

Origins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. The "assassin templar" storyline is definitely a backburner shoehorned in element now, Odyssey made sure of that

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Wait, so you actually have to buy the new dlc separately or is it part of the season pass?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No according to Ubisoft, they're both canon but that's impossible considering the name of the player unless Ubisoft are retarded and didn't know Eivor isn't a unisex name :mjlol:
They're both canon in the sense that Odin is supposed to have the appearance of a male Eivor in asgard. But Eivor as a reincarnated viking is supposed to be female.