Assassin's Creed Valhalla - TRAILER | Holiday 2020

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
A lot of the side missions are entertaining af

I went back home and did a mission for some kids helping them "raid" an abandoned house. At the end they started chanting "Death to the Raven Clan" because the King there convinced everybody that we were their enemies now :mjpls:. Eivor hit the "Good luck little ones, I hope we one day meet on the battlefield" :youngsabo::demonic:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I beat the game a few days ago at about 100 hours playtime. This include the bonus region at 340. I enjoyed the game. I think the twist was dope involving a certain character outside the animus.

The game doesn't even acknowledge the Battle of Hamtunscire even happened lol. They added interactions with the NPC after you complete their required territories, but make no mention of it. I know it's because King Alfred comes back with a vengeance after being exiled and taking the L to complete undo everything that Eivor did in the game, but still.

Hopefully they acknowledge it and do a follow up in the DLC to help expalin how she ends up being buried in Vinland.

Daps
Fun game.

Stamina design forces you to parry more instead of dodging. Ok against regular enemies but tough against boss level characters with multiple unblockable moves.

Archery is fun. Stealth isn't as fun as Ghost of Tsushima but it's OK.

Pike soldiers are annoying as fukk. Really, any enemy with a 2-handed weapon seems OP compared to sword/shield guys and archers.

Worst is when a larger enemy or boss will swing a giant ax or blade and somehow change their momentum mid-swing because you dodged. How you gonna swing a giant azz ax to the left and then rotate and bring all the way across to the opposite side damn near behind you?

Raids alone make the game pretty damn enjoyable.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I dont know how to do the spoiler tab but the unisex thing confused me up until I saw clues later in the game and then analyzed on YouTube as to why both female and male Eivor are canon

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I dont know how to do the spoiler tab but the unisex thing confused me up until I saw clues later in the game and then analyzed on YouTube as to why both female and male Eivor are canon

The weird thing about it though is how some moments in the game refer to the character as female even when you're playing as male. One example of this is during the "An Althing For the Half Crown" sidequest in Snotinghamscire.

Odyssey had slip-ups like that as well.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
A lot of the side missions are entertaining af

I went back home and did a mission for some kids helping them "raid" an abandoned house. At the end they started chanting "Death to the Raven Clan" because the King there convinced everybody that we were their enemies now :mjpls:. Eivor hit the "Good luck little ones, I hope we one day meet on the battlefield" :youngsabo::demonic:
that was like at the beginning ? but yea that shy was kinda fire...time is a muthafukka is what i got outta that...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
My main issue is the constant going to a new section meet some folks...help them... and they become allies... I’m 90hours in and now I feel so bored:mjlol::mjlol: I haven’t played in 2 weeks:mjlol: it’s repetitive
you know how UB games are...dont know what else u expected...funny because with this game that's exactly what they said they were trying to avoid....video games in a nutshell esp open world/rpg type one's

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
that was like at the beginning ? but yea that shy was kinda fire...time is a muthafukka is what i got outta that...

I think it's after you get to a certain point in the story and go back to Norway because I did all the missions there after I arrived in England and that mission wasn't there.