Assassin's Creed Valhalla - TRAILER | Holiday 2020

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
nikka this is like 6 years ago. And this is also a completely different context since no gameplay has been shown to downgrade from :mjlol:

That's the point. There won't be any outrage of any potential downgrade if there is no gameplay footage to compare it to.

If they showed gameplay now and there is any slight downgrade, there will be an uproar. They're avoiding that.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka this is like 6 years ago. And this is also a completely different context since no gameplay has been shown to downgrade from :mjlol: Like I said, AC has been around for 13 years they aren’t hiding anything because everyone knows what it is
you are really underestimating the video games outrage culture that exist in this social media era were living in if you think gamers what flip there shyt if the a downgrade in game graphics from whatever bit of gameplay they show is not what is at release also . Creative Director Ashraf Ismail recently told fans only a “teaser trailer” would go live today. He wasn’t kidding. Still, the 90-second trailer provides fans with a decent show of what the title’s action may entail, even if it doesn’t expressly show “gameplay,” rather being in-engine footage of the game and its world.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That's the point. There won't be any outrage of any potential downgrade if there is no gameplay footage to compare it to.

If they showed gameplay now and there is any slight downgrade, there will be an uproar. They're avoiding that.

This makes no sense. There is no gameplay out to compare. They just announced the game a week ago.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
This makes no sense. There is no gameplay out to compare. They just announced the game a week ago.

I said they're scared to show any gameplay because they don't want to be accused of downgrading any graphics, which is what happened when they revealed Watch Dogs.

And you talking about it's a 13 year old franchise why would they be scared of showing gameplay.

My point is pretty clear. Not sure what you're arguing with me about :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I said they're scared to show any gameplay because they don't want to be accused of downgrading any graphics, which is what happened when they revealed Watch Dogs.

And you talking about it's a 13 year old franchise why would they be scared of showing gameplay.

My point is pretty clear. Not sure what you're arguing with me about :yeshrug:

It’s not clear. How can they be accused of downgrading when there isn’t any gameplay currently available? And they didn’t show any gameplay from none of the titles revealed yesterday so that was clearly a M$ decision. Stop comparing new IPs which WD and the division were at the time to AC.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
you are really underestimating the video games outrage culture that exist in this social media era were living in if you think gamers what flip there shyt if the a downgrade in game graphics from whatever bit of gameplay they show is not what is at release also . Creative Director Ashraf Ismail recently told fans only a “teaser trailer” would go live today. He wasn’t kidding. Still, the 90-second trailer provides fans with a decent show of what the title’s action may entail, even if it doesn’t expressly show “gameplay,” rather being in-engine footage of the game and its world.

Bro I don’t care about any of that shyt. Yea outrage and bytch culture exist with the various neckbeards on YT, twitter, Reddit, etc. But if you think Ubisoft is scared of some babies online over a highly successful muti decade franchise than idk what to tell you. Same people behind orgins and FC DLC is developing this. It’s like coke. Either you like it or don’t. Only issue that will occur is if this launches in a state like Unity

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That's my point breh :dead:

I'm done :salute:

Bro are you slow? :dahell: There is no gameplay! :mindblown: Watchdog each successive trailer/gameplay vid showed a graphical downgrade. Where is the comparison in this situation?

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Bro are you slow? :dahell: There is no gameplay! :mindblown: Watchdog each successive trailer/gameplay vid showed a graphical downgrade. Where is the comparison in this situation?

Not sure if you're trolling or serious :skip:

This is my final response to you breh. You admit with Watch Dogs each successive gameplay video showed a graphical downgrade.

Would there have been any outrage if Ubisoft never showed any gameplay to begin with? :sas2:

They can't be accused of downgrading graphics if they don't show any gameplay :sas1:

This is supposed to come out later this year. There is gameplay, they just don't want to show us any to prevent potential backlash. Launching on a next gen console there could be a number of reasons they might have to make changes between now and the launch. Not showing gameplay covers their ass.

I'm done :yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because people are dumb enough to keep supporting that model. Stop buying DLC, stop buying season passes, stop buying microtransactions. Buy the base game and only the base game, and only if you actually want to play the game :unimpressed:. If dudes stop buying across these offerings they'll have no choice but to consolidate and start giving the full game from the jump.
I'm a casual by the time I usually buy games they are consolidated in some way.

but can you brehs help me cuz I'm trying to decide if i should cop origins :lupe:

worth it?