Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Origins was my last assassins creed but seeing all the backlash for this imma cop the deluxe

It was also the last good AC game period, perfect mix of stealth and being appropriately bad ass enough without doing cartoonish shyt

That final fantasy mission though :huhldup:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What game was that from?

Before all this white supremacist bullshyt popped up, all I hoped was that AC returned to form with a genuinely good game. I don't even know what I want or expect from the devs, but I just want fresh ideas and solid gameplay. I remember a while back, I believe right after Ghost Recon Breakpoint flopped miserably, Ubisoft had a come to Jesus moment and they switched around management at the company and stated that they were going to stop trying to make all of their games feel the same. Not every open world Ubisoft game would have the same formula and gameplay loop. Something along those lines. I got excited by that because I felt they were finally understanding what their customers had been saying for a while. That was a few years ago. Here is an article that somewhat explains what I'm referring to.

I was hoping this game was good due to the changes they started to make a few years back. I was hoping it was good and a return to form because I'm a huge AC fan and I haven't really enjoyed the series in quite some time now. But now I'm hoping it's good and sells well just so all these fukkin CACs and c00ns can off themselves.

Nioh

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
What game was that from?

Before all this white supremacist bullshyt popped up, all I hoped was that AC returned to form with a genuinely good game. I don't even know what I want or expect from the devs, but I just want fresh ideas and solid gameplay. I remember a while back, I believe right after Ghost Recon Breakpoint flopped miserably, Ubisoft had a come to Jesus moment and they switched around management at the company and stated that they were going to stop trying to make all of their games feel the same. Not every open world Ubisoft game would have the same formula and gameplay loop. Something along those lines. I got excited by that because I felt they were finally understanding what their customers had been saying for a while. That was a few years ago. Here is an article that somewhat explains what I'm referring to.

I was hoping this game was good due to the changes they started to make a few years back. I was hoping it was good and a return to form because I'm a huge AC fan and I haven't really enjoyed the series in quite some time now. But now I'm hoping it's good and sells well just so all these fukkin CACs and c00ns can off themselves.

Rise of the ronin

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: I knew Japanese people wouldn't care

them supporting this game got to have these cacs souls burning

Japan doesn't care about representation or the culture wars in the west. They have their own industry and games. They usually appreciate anytime the West put their culture and country in the spotlight even if it just boils down to shallow appropriation at the end of the day. The West could have a duck as a main character in a Japan centered story and these guys still wouldn't give a fukk.

It's funny that all these dorks who haven't even stepped foot in the country or interacted with a Japanese person at length, think they know what Japanese people want, and are getting outraged on their behalf just because they have Naruto figures on their shelf and go to sleep with a Sakura body pillow every night.

Most other countries have much more pressing shyt going on to care about who's leading a video game. It's mostly in America and other western countries that dorks act like inserting a Black person or woman into videogames and media is the fall of mankind.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Remember this was in every game since Assassin’s Creed 1.
E2ZrDVxVkAMz9NJ.jpg

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Post this here too even though it’s basically already been said here
Long ass text but I gotta get this out

Here’s the thing

Assassins Creed is a game a group of fictional Assassins against a cult like group in the Templars

It’s a game the uses Historical times & Places as a backdrop setting for the games

Here’s the fun part

They take liberties with history to the point of making fun of it at some points

The past 3 main games have been taking place in ancient historical times where in game you fight mythological creatures but now people want to complain about historical accuracy

These people are just complaining about a history they nothing about

Keep on bringing up Wikipedia that keeps getting changed by racist cacs

Conveniently leaving out the Japanese character you can play as but they’ll complain that she looks like a man

All while screaming Woke DEI and all there other buzz words behind a keyboard & making the same 5 YouTube videos till the next thing they get outraged about

And they wanna call the left soft :mjlol:

Day 1

Samurai Breh:salute:

Kunoichi Tingz :mjlit:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This c00n right here:

These (self hating) Black nerds can be just as bad as the White ones and deserve to be handled and approached the same way. nikkas like this and Tyrone Magnus. That need for White approval and engagement is strong.

I get why they do it, being anti-woke is an easy gift to capitalize on. We got a number of of youtube channels in entertainment, where all they do is shyt on woke stuff. It's like I get it, there's woke stuff thats annoying, but those same channels seemingly ignore quality media that isn't woke(The Boys; Invincible, etc).

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get why they do it, being anti-woke is an easy gift to capitalize on. We got a number of of youtube channels in entertainment, where all they do is shyt on woke stuff. It's like I get it, there's woke stuff thats annoying, but those same channels seemingly ignore quality media that isn't woke(The Boys; Invincible, etc).
The Boys is one of the wokest shows on TV lol. The whole thing is a parody and commentary on the current state of society. It just gets a pass by these guys because three straight White men are the star of the show. As long as White men are centered ,focused and propped up, it will not be considered woke.