Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
This c00n right here:

These (self hating) Black nerds can be just as bad as the White ones and deserve to be handled and approached the same way. nikkas like this and Tyrone Magnus. That need for White approval and engagement is strong.

These are the type of Clowns that, think it's a "compliment" to be called "Different" by White Folks, SMH.

OLE "We Sick Boss" Azz Muthafukkas, ZERO Racial pride!

:scust:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
image.png

Japanese developer:skip:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Same with this c00n

A certain clip I’ve seen with him had me :snoop:

These two nikkas look identical.
IMG_20240520_083719_635.jpg
This what that cyael c00n ass nikka look like
IMG_20240520_083409_875.jpg
It gotta be a c00n template or some shyt. Also Google cyael and find his photo albums he got out there he clearly lets his white friends call him nikka :deadrose: :deadrose:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
This debacle is the height of Caucasity. They really hate Black people so much they went into Japanese spaces and told them people NO, YOUR WRONG ABOUT YOUR OWN HISTORY :dead:

I almost feel sad for how pathetic they are
I even read one cac saying “there isn’t proof he’s African, he may of been Indian.” Lmao

:russ:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Cacs fetishization of Asia, especially Japan, is truly crazy.

They have alot of internal issues with xenophobia and how the dogmaticness of bushido trickled into their modern society but make no mistake, Japan is a top 5 country fr fr. Theres no where else like it in the world, in fact it is its own little world the same way America is

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This debacle is the height of Caucasity. They really hate Black people so much they went into Japanese spaces and told them people NO, YOUR WRONG ABOUT YOUR OWN HISTORY :dead:

I almost feel sad for how pathetic they are
This. It's like it would be still insane if this was about an American born slave becoming something of nobility in America and being contested but these dudes went ALLL THE WAY to the east to tell them "Nope, HE WUZZ A WEAPON BEARER N SHIEET!"

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:And let’s not act like Yasuke hasn’t been in pop culture for a minute, but now it’s a problem.
Nioh
facts-about-yasuke-african-slave-and-first-foreign-samurai

Samurai Warriors 5
chara26.png

Netflix’s Animated Series

Yasuke-Banniere-800x445.jpg

Afro Samurai was heavily inspired by Yasuke
bd118899b7a1ef581004b107cec21c72.jpe

Nagoriyuki was heavily inspired by Yasuke
maxresdefault.jpg

J from Samurai Shodown was heavily inspired by Yasuke

1489166-samurai_shodown_sen_j.jpg

Also remember that Chadwick was supposed to play Yasuke in a movie.

Last edited:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
image.png

Japanese developer:skip:
What game was that from?

Before all this white supremacist bullshyt popped up, all I hoped was that AC returned to form with a genuinely good game. I don't even know what I want or expect from the devs, but I just want fresh ideas and solid gameplay. I remember a while back, I believe right after Ghost Recon Breakpoint flopped miserably, Ubisoft had a come to Jesus moment and they switched around management at the company and stated that they were going to stop trying to make all of their games feel the same. Not every open world Ubisoft game would have the same formula and gameplay loop. Something along those lines. I got excited by that because I felt they were finally understanding what their customers had been saying for a while. That was a few years ago. Here is an article that somewhat explains what I'm referring to.

I was hoping this game was good due to the changes they started to make a few years back. I was hoping it was good and a return to form because I'm a huge AC fan and I haven't really enjoyed the series in quite some time now. But now I'm hoping it's good and sells well just so all these fukkin CACs and c00ns can off themselves.

Last edited: