Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The racists are spazzing out all over the internet. They're claiming that Yasuke was a slave and a retainer, not a Samurai despite retainers being Samurais...

Next they're "upset" that Yasuke is the main character of a Japanese game while:
Ezio (cac) was the main character in Istanbul, Turkey (AC Revelation)
Edward Kenway was the main character in the Carribean (Black Flag)
I'm sure there are others I just haven't played many.

Let's also keep it honest most "Japanese games" have white protagonists.
Zelda- white
Final Fantasies-white
Metroid-white
Dragon's Dogma-Medieval Europe aka white
Pokemon- most regions are based on European countries-white
Mario-white
Elden Ring-Medieval Europe aka white
Nioh 1-white

Just 1 Japanese based game has a main black character and their panties are in a bunch FOH. :comeon:
Freedom Cry gave me the same satisfaction Red Dead 2 gave me when because you could kill racist cacs:wow:.
I know them anime avatar having ass fakkits are FUMING at this!
Every profile that has an anime avatar needs to have their computer searched.:sitdown:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The racists are spazzing out all over the internet. They're claiming that Yasuke was a slave and a retainer, not a Samurai despite retainers being Samurais...

Next they're "upset" that Yasuke is the main character of a Japanese game while:
Ezio (cac) was the main character in Istanbul, Turkey (AC Revelation)
Edward Kenway was the main character in the Carribean (Black Flag)
I'm sure there are others I just haven't played many.

Let's also keep it honest most "Japanese games" have white protagonists.
Zelda- white
Final Fantasies-white
Metroid-white
Dragon's Dogma-Medieval Europe aka white
Pokemon- most regions are based on European countries-white
Mario-white
Elden Ring-Medieval Europe aka white
Nioh 1-white

Just 1 Japanese based game has a main black character and their panties are in a bunch FOH. :comeon:
The internet and the culture war in general has a large anti-Black bias. Don't believe the "historical accuracy" or "why can't they be Japanese?" bullshyt. It isn't in good faith. People were fine with William Adams in Nioh, and if this was Adams again or similar character, you wouldn't hear a peep. White male lead and a Japanese female lead, that would be a dream for them lol.

I really hope Ubisoft brought their A-game with the gameplay and story, because like GTA, the only way you're going to get these racist asshats to shut up is to create a great game.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I hope this is more interesting than Valhalla...I couldn't finish that shyt....the story line of a bunch of ancient savage CACs just didn't do it for me...the lore was dull... Now origins was fire and even odyssey was incredibly captivating but I hope this japan shyt isn't a snore fest like the last one

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this might be GOTY brehs.. we been waiting on this since bout 2017 long before ghost of tsushima came and crushed the buildings. if they nail the story it might be up there

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This will probably be my last post giving this attention but they are really big mad with this :mjlol:

This video though not exactly related goes in on this type of stupidity that you see online with the "We wuzz kangz!!" group.

Really inspects that corrupted mindstate. Shows you how fragile these dweebs are mentally.