Assassins Creed: Shadows (Japan) 2024+

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
artwork leaked

1VqdEUn.png

tjBsz76.png
I know them anime avatar having ass fakkits are FUMING at this!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
PM8eJy3.png

Jesus christ I'd love if these redditors got their jaws tapped by a raging Mike Tyson.:banderas:
They still haven't accepted what original Egyptians used to look like. These are the same idiots that hated Aiden from Watch Dogs, then they saw Marcus as the lead in the sequel and said Aiden was underrated. Video games are the last safe haven for these incel racists. :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Its an Asian woman so she wont get as much flack esp if shes marginally attractive. She will no doubt be the popular pick, but I really hope the game forces you to play as both.
With the previous two iterations, you could play as both but the female characters were the ones that were canon.

Going by that, I’d imagine that it’d still be the same case here.

If that’s the case, that gives them a “out” as to why they won’t use the male character :mjpls:

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the two iterations, you could play as both but the female characters were the ones that were canon.

Going by that, I’d imagine that it’d still be the same case here.

If that’s the case, that gives them a “out” as to why they won’t use the male character :mjpls:
I haven't read the leaks, but considering ones a samurai and the other a ninja, I imagine they both will have two different narratives and two different playstyles. I hope that's the case at least. Give folks a reason to play both.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
The racists are spazzing out all over the internet. They're claiming that Yasuke was a slave and a retainer, not a Samurai despite retainers being Samurais...

Next they're "upset" that Yasuke is the main character of a Japanese game while:
Ezio (cac) was the main character in Istanbul, Turkey (AC Revelation)
Edward Kenway was the main character in the Carribean (Black Flag)
I'm sure there are others I just haven't played many.

Let's also keep it honest most "Japanese games" have white protagonists.
Zelda- white
Final Fantasies-white
Metroid-white
Dragon's Dogma-Medieval Europe aka white
Pokemon- most regions are based on European countries-white
Mario-white
Elden Ring-Medieval Europe aka white
Nioh 1-white

Just 1 Japanese based game has a main black character and their panties are in a bunch FOH. :comeon: