Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4, XB1, PC) OT

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Complain easy to easy while playing on easy bruhs.

Guy wasn't looking for a challenge from the beginning but now he looking for a challenge? :dwillhuh:

Casuals they confuse me so.
Yeah man, I’m confused as hell. :russ:

But, I kinda am. I dunno what I want from gaming anymore.

It’s tough being a casual :mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Rain I’m convinced Ubishyt just puts in options and doesn’t test them. shyt’s a Stuttering mess on all graphical levels. :snoop:

Back to hating Ubi again...:ufdup:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
pay-2-win, and then complain the game is too easy, brehs
:laff:

For real, they got me (cuz what’s $40, in the grand scheme of things?). From now on, that shyt is over. I’m done buying GOD powers, because it ruins the game.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Rain I capped that shyt at 45fps and it's smooth (relatively) now on ultra settings at 4K.

Ubi really doesn't want you to play at high frame rates. Plus, the difference, in graphical quality, in substantial going from ultra to very high. The volumetric fog is a game changer, but it really hurts your gpu. I hate Ubi, but props for them creating a dynamic AA. Like, props for that shyt Ubi. That actually works well.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FInished the Hidden Ones story

Just have to do the scrolls and a handful of ?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Rain I capped that shyt at 45fps and it's smooth (relatively) now on ultra settings at 4K.

Ubi really doesn't want you to play at high frame rates. Plus, the difference, in graphical quality, in substantial going from ultra to very high. The volumetric fog is a game changer, but it really hurts your gpu. I hate Ubi, but props for them creating a dynamic AA. Like, props for that shyt Ubi. That actually works well.
I may have to try that. That shyt is just jarring when you go from Witcher 3 ~100fps and you can’t even hold 60fps on this :beli:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I may have to try that. That shyt is just jarring when you go from Witcher 3 ~100fps and you can’t even hold 60fps on this :beli:
Frfr. I finally got W3 working properly on my new shyt, and it’s like levels above AC:O in terms of optimization. AC:O requires two upper-level GPUs to run at 60fps, ultra. But ubi doesn’t support it in Origins :snoop:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
2 hours in, and this game is meh to me. Maybe because I played several open world RPG’s the past 12 months(Witcher 3; Horizon, Nier), but I’m numb to the whole grinding just to get to main quest shtick.