Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Starring Michael Fassbender 12.21.16

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn brehs this looks kinda dope :obama:

The setting is A1 :whew:

OH fukk! Read what they just said in this coming soon interview about ASSASSIN'S CREED.

We’re told that the film will be composed of roughly 65% present day scenes and 35% sequences in the past. These dips into the past via ancestral DNA were the facet of the franchise that first got Fassbender interested in the series too.
Read more at Assassin's Creed Movie Trailer Released - ComingSoon.net

Only 35 percent of the movie will be in the past :mjcry:

This makes no sense :martin:

Make an Assassin's Creed movie but have less than half of it take place in the past brehs

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The setting is A1 :takedat:

Make an Assassin's Creed movie but have less than half of it take place in the past brehs

I know this shyt pisses me off. At least 75 percent of the movie should've been in the past.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
sorry fellas i'm not into the videogame stuff, take the blinders off and the story in this one looks utterly ridiculous.

You was done right there then:mjlol:

If you cant get into the game then yea you probably wont like the movie. Thats just simple mathematics to a degree. Cuz this looks like it's heavily influenced by the GAME. Not no Mario Brother, Double Dragon, Doom, Street Fighter game to movie type shyt.:russ:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
OH fukk! Read what they just said in this coming soon interview about ASSASSIN'S CREED.

We’re told that the film will be composed of roughly 65% present day scenes and 35% sequences in the past. These dips into the past via ancestral DNA were the facet of the franchise that first got Fassbender interested in the series too.

And it just lost the little bit of appeal that it had :martin:

Should have followed the Matrix formula.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The setting is A1 :whew:

I know this shyt pisses me off. At least 75 percent of the movie should've been in the past.

They only reason I aint too mad at that... is cuz when I played the game... I wanted to do more shyt in the present time. I didnt mind the past historic shyt but when you got out the animus it was like why is this shyt so boring. The first game you in that room walking around looking out the window and its like "meh".

I atleast did appreciate the one (I believe either AC2 or 3) where you're in the cave and can atleast do somethings that meant something to the game:yeshrug:

I wanted to know more about the future but felt they never really touched in on that

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

looks like this might be the eric bana hulk of the video game film adaptation era brehs :mjcry:

how do they fukk shyt like this up :snoop:

like who is in the board room and says

you know assassins creed would be dope :gladbron: but lets make most of it in present day :takedat: the fans will love it :takedat:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
4457853-9962492456-ME_1D.jpg

:mjcry: make this happen please!!!!!