Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
How do you feel about drake now, since the ghost writing stuff came out?. Did the industry already know?

People toss ideas around all the time. I sat in a session where 50 was tossin LL lines. Its a creative process thats understood among artists. Comedians give jokes and ideas to other conedians. Ask chris rock and kevin hart. Its impossible that drake has had his whole career ghostwritten. If he's received ideas for certain records thrn thats perfectly normal. Thats why no one took meeks side when he spazzed out. That was a bad look for him

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
0hQyd5L.gif

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People toss ideas around all the time. I sat in a session where 50 was tossin LL lines. Its a creative process thats understood among artists. Comedians give jokes and ideas to other conedians. Ask chris rock and kevin hart. Its impossible that drake has had his whole career ghostwritten. If he's received ideas for certain records thrn thats perfectly normal. Thats why no one took meeks side when he spazzed out. That was a bad look for him
If you had the opportunity to sign to a major would you, would u sign back to the unit?

And how does the industry view Birdman and Cashmoney?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
If you had the opportunity to sign to a major would you, would u sign back to the unit?

And how does the industry view Birdman and Cashmoney?

I would only sign to OVO at the moment.. and and cash money has a bad rep.. But they were so poppin that u had no choice but to work with them and hope the check came.. I've never had a run in with them personally though

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY What was the first tour like breh

My first tour was actually with Olivia :flabbynsick: and Whoo Kid in Germany. It was a one week run.. actually 7 shows in 5 days.. :whew:

I actually was just added to the rider for experience and networking purposes so I went for free but it was all good and worked out :myman:

Olivia was super diva-ish and it was funny because she almost blew the whole tour with her boojie type ways.

The promoter was this sexy ass brazilian chick who was actually putting on her first tour. She was a true hustler and sexy as fukk. I wanted to marry that bih on sight my nikkas... (We still keep in touch to this day :shaq:) Anyways she set Olivia up with hella press/media coverage. She got the number one hairstylist in Germany to come and do her hair on one of the biggest TV stations out there. I believe we were in Berlin at the time. They were a zillion cameras, fans, radio stations etc. The guy started on her hair and Olivia was complaining the whole time. The nikka barely even touched her hair and she was bytching the whole time. :martin:

It was HELLA uncomfortable cus u can tell everyone was starting to look at her like :scust:

The promoter was getting heated cus this was going terrible but she still tried to keep her composure. The stylist washes her hair and starts to style and then 28 seconds later Olivia FLIPS THE fukk OUT!! :ooh:

She started complaining about how he was gonna fukk her hair up and she's not gonna look stupid for her performance. So she dipped to the sprinter and demanded she go back to the hotel.. She screamed at the brazilian promoter chick and demanded she go to the hair products store and get everything she wanted. Olivia hands her a list with like $1000 worth of shyt on it :troll:

and the promoter looked at her like :usure:

The promoter was ready to call the whole shyt off and cut her losses but after some strong pep talks and encouragement we ironed everything out and kept it alive :blessed:

At that point I knew I wasn't gonna vibe with O because I cant stand hollywood ass nikkas. Especially if you and even mega-poppin like that

So anyways we kill the show that night and the next few nights. Im getting paid in liquor, hotel rooms, food and p*ssy and Im jus happy to be there :ahh:

Whoo Kid is cool as fukk. He loves to giggle and is cool to your face but later down the line u see how he really is behind ur back :camby:

Overall it was a great experience and I made hella connects that ended up helping me tour for the next 5+ years. I never toured with Olivia again after that but I did work with the promoter who I formed a great relationship with. She vowed never to book olivia again because of her bloodcurdling ways. Wasnt a good look for her..

But yeah that was a summary of what went down on my first actual tour. I missed earlier tours because when I got signed I wa still on probation and couldnt leave the country.. I missed out on hella bread but it is what it is.. here's some vids of Me, Olivia and Whoo Kid in Germany below:

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
My first tour was actually with Olivia :flabbynsick: and Whoo Kid in Germany. It was a one week run.. actually 7 shows in 5 days.. :whew:

I actually was just added to the rider for experience and networking purposes so I went for free but it was all good and worked out :myman:

Olivia was super diva-ish and it was funny because she almost blew the whole tour with her boojie type ways.

The promoter was this sexy ass brazilian chick who was actually putting on her first tour. She was a true hustler and sexy as fukk. I wanted to marry that bih on sight my nikkas... (We still keep in touch to this day :shaq:) Anyways she set Olivia up with hella press/media coverage. She got the number one hairstylist in Germany to come and do her hair on one of the biggest TV stations out there. I believe we were in Berlin at the time. They were a zillion cameras, fans, radio stations etc. The guy started on her hair and Olivia was complaining the whole time. The nikka barely even touched her hair and she was bytching the whole time. :martin:

It was HELLA uncomfortable cus u can tell everyone was starting to look at her like :scust:

The promoter was getting heated cus this was going terrible but she still tried to keep her composure. The stylist washes her hair and starts to style and then 28 seconds later Olivia FLIPS THE fukk OUT!! :ooh:

She started complaining about how he was gonna fukk her hair up and she's not gonna look stupid for her performance. So she dipped to the sprinter and demanded she go back to the hotel.. She screamed at the brazilian promoter chick and demanded she go to the hair products store and get everything she wanted. Olivia hands her a list with like $1000 worth of shyt on it :troll:

The promoter was ready to call the whole shyt off and cut her losses but after some strong pep talks and encouragement we ironed everything out and kept it alive :blessed:

At that point I knew I wasn't gonna vibe with O because I cant stand hollywood ass nikkas. Especially if you and even mega-poppin like that

So anyways we kill the show that night and the next few nights. Im getting paid in liquor, hotel rooms, food and p*ssy and Im jus happy to be there :ahh:

Whoo Kid is cool as fukk. He loves to giggle and is cool to your face but later down the line u see how he really is behind ur back :camby:

Overall it was a great experience and I made hella connects that ended up helping me tour for the next 5+ years. I never toured with Olivia again after that but I did work with the promoter who I formed a great relationship with. She vowed never to book olivia again because of her bloodcurdling ways. Wasnt a good look for her..

But yeah that was a summary of what went down on my first actual tour. I missed earlier tours because when I got signed I wa still on probation and couldnt leave the country.. I missed out on hella bread but it is what it is.. here's some vids of Me, Olivia and Whoo Kid in Germany below:

:soulja:

post pics of the fine Brazilian.. if that won't get you in trouble.

great drop though. surprised to hear you not cool with Whoo Kid.. although i think i kinda get what you're saying, he seems into the gossip type stuff and could maybe get so excited to drop some "exclusive" info/gossip that it may hurt his friendships.. like he's that dude always worried about furthering his own agenda/career. (or maybe im completely off on that)

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia

Nikka did u smash or nah?:comeon:
#NoCondom

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
:soulja:

post pics of the fine Brazilian.. if that won't get you in trouble.

great drop though. surprised to hear you not cool with Whoo Kid.. although i think i kinda get what you're saying, he seems into the gossip type stuff and could maybe get so excited to drop some "exclusive" info/gossip that it may hurt his friendships.. like he's that dude always worried about furthering his own agenda/career. (or maybe im completely off on that)

She's the chick Priscilla B. at 0:19 in the first video posted

and whoo kid isnt pure evil or anything, he's just like the rest of the industry basically. Nice to ur face and makes promises, then outta sight outta mind...