Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Was just reading this Freddie Gibbs interview and he mentioned you @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY you ever interact with Gibbs when yall were on Interscope?

rkx7qg.png

‘Rappers Don’t Put On Shows Like Me': New Father Freddie Gibbs Hasn’t Changed His Approach To The Game One Bit

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Lol nah never met him. Im flattered to be mentioned tho... I've never even had a slight thought of even mentioning his name before so I take this as a compliment :lawd:

haha It wasn't the most flattering comment from him, but just wondered had yall ever crossed paths

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
If there's beef though we siding with colis own @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY to troll the fukk out of that dude.

Drake Stan style

Just started reading the stories you put on the thread though. Should be in the rafters but we wouldn't be able to post there so it's good it's still up. Let me live vicariously through the gawd
:sadcam: Oh let cam know a few of his smileys exist here

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps

Yo Rod, seriously........these stories are solid, just read the whole thread now. Your podcast should have a voicemail number...where you play voicemail and answer questions. :takedat:

I have a question, what J Prince story have you heard? It will be okay if it was just a rumor. I know you heard something, you are in the industry.

One thing that always makes me ponder is, he has a HOG farm ranch. How many people have been invited to the farm? :russ:

That question is open for everyone else....I know someone was invited to that farm and said hello to the pigs. :mjlol:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Question @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY : How could I get in contact with industry artists (Drake in particular) to send music? I'm a up and coming producer trying to get on. What would be the best way to go about doing this?