Ask Hot Rod Anything Thread

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I believe @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY 100% on the "how we do " record. I overheard Henchmen talking to the Zoe boys about protecting Game for the VMAs and dude was telling us how Game was getting pimped by both 50 and Henchman. Very scary moment when I heard neggas said Fif was mad that Henchmen was getting money off his work through Game. Dude said that Game was shook Yayo was gonna do something so Henchman called the Zoe boys who were in the studio at the time with Mecca and Dr Zoe to give Game protection. I didn't know 50 had so much power until dem neggas were talking about going to Fif to change his mind on some :whoa: steez

That's when I knew Fif dead ass made Game

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I believe @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY 100% on the "how we do " record. I overheard Henchmen talking to the Zoe boys about protecting Game for the VMAs and dude was telling us how Game was getting pimped by both 50 and Henchman. Very scary moment when I heard neggas said Fif was mad that Henchmen was getting money off his work through Game. Dude said that Game was shook Yayo was gonna do something so Henchman called the Zoe boys who were in the studio at the time with Mecca and Dr Zoe to give Game protection. I didn't know 50 had so much power until dem neggas were talking about going to Fif to change his mind on some :whoa: steez

That's when I knew Fif dead ass made Game
Why did Game continue to make countless disses then:patrice:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
i like to drink, make music, fukk hoes and talk shyt about lame nikkas lol
eUQVeW0WEwGxq.gif

same here breh