Pr6tzkH.gif

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY whats it like bumpin your own shyt? must be kinda crazy

does 50 do it a lot :lolbron:

I dont like it really... i dont have a big ego so my dikk doesnt get hard over people praising me and my shyt... maybe thats why i wasnt successful.. iunno man

You have to be a psychopath to be a superstar.. thats wat it seems like... going out, pressuring nikkas to like ur shyt.. i dont have tha personality.. im jus a cool ass nikka that likes to rap and produce... i like to drink, make music, fukk hoes and talk shyt about lame nikkas lol.. jus sayin... i enjoy when a nikka or a bytch is playin my shyt organically... that shyt is a good feeling...

Daps
When you was Signed, how nikkas used to roll, You and the rest of The unit, paper wise? How artists handle their money, and in what basis the label pays them? nikkas on the entourage come to ask for money, or yall defined monthly salaries and enploy them as security? The label has a budget for that, or whatever?

That Pepsi freestyle was dope man, and till this day i bump That LL joint, and "i got hoes", been a fan since then...

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY I know it's not good practice in the industry to talk about others, but you really should start a video segment or do a blog about your industry stories. They don't all have to be about 50 and knowing him I wouldn't tell one story about him on camera ha. I've interacted with g unit camp and they all just like 50, they loyal to the end but if you even think about crossing them you are done.

that_boy_kilso

mix engineer
Daps
Reppin
Brasil
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY when the unit had that huge camp (mop, mobb deep, mase, you and etc) how were the studio sessions? were times where everybody was in the same studio vibing and making music? it probably was dope as fukk, damn, cant even imagine it..

plus, please follow a fellow coli brother on instagram man, lmao, struggling to get some followers... lol

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
I dont like it really... i dont have a big ego so my dikk doesnt get hard over people praising me and my shyt... maybe thats why i wasnt successful.. iunno man

You have to be a psychopath to be a superstar.. thats wat it seems like... going out, pressuring nikkas to like ur shyt.. i dont have tha personality.. im jus a cool ass nikka that likes to rap and produce... i like to drink, make music, fukk hoes and talk shyt about lame nikkas lol.. jus sayin... i enjoy when a nikka or a bytch is playin my shyt organically... that shyt is a good feeling...
Thats whats up I just gain more respect for you game :mjcry: