Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:manny: I'd probably go with being half-white, half-asian.

Julien-Kang2.jpg

This dude hates himself something serious. He spams the forum with his materialistic ventures to cover up for that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Luken ummmmm so all of those exotic cars that you claim to own are really rent by the hour vehicles that you stunt in for the experience off your 1/10th ownership of said dealership??

Im like a 10th string partner of a rental company that has exotics in their fleet. its GREAT money. the average person will spend their last dollar to impress someone, especially black people unfortunately. nikkas with fake jordans and yeezys be coming from new york all the time to stunt during Caribbana weekend:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: im thinking to myself, "damn nikka you could of bought some real designer with this rental money"

as far as the actual business aspect goes for Blacks.....its a very hard business to get into when your black and what do you expect? its a business that needs either a shytload of capital or a huge credit line, which most nikkas cant get. im lucky that i barely got in and i own scraps:francis:

The Africans here that are wealthy have a few places here and there but they dont fukk with non-African blacks so no place to network or develop there.:yeshrug:
Why would you want to pay a grip to stunt for a few hours in something you don't own? :francis:
Because your paying for the Experience. im selling you an elite service which comes with an elite price tag...

at the end of the day, its just an outlet for recreation. People already spend grips on vacations, habits, vices, addictions and what not.

whats wrong with spending money on something that makes you happy and removes all the serious and immediate risk and from you or your party.

if you can afford it, your blessed.

:patrice::jbhmm: