The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I havent repo'd a car in a year and half nikka
Get your weather together, ive never rented cars. I SELL cars.
no energy having ass' nikka be making me fall asleep in the whip. i literally almost ended up in a ditch bumping Loso's way but when the horns from 'salute' came on, i snapped out of the daze at the last moment...just enough to veer back into the lane :ld:

i use to be the biggest fab stan too shout outs to @Rohiggidy (i would of rented a phantom to go see fab in concert too!)
:deadrose::skip:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
trying to lease a lambo this summer instead of buying a house:wow:
Ummmmm
never rented and never leased ever
Ask dude to keep better track of his life of lies. Somebody isn’t as successful as they pretend to be.
walking-away.gif

never rented and never leased ever
:comeon:

I cant speak for @You Win Perfect

But i buy all my shyt cash or lease if i have to, like i said above, nor all of is on here need to watch our wallets or worry about penny pinching. I hope you keep that austin in the garage :yes:

get a short term lease from someone already locked in and find a plug to roll back mileage...you'll be laughing all the way to the bank....

their loss....your gain.....

:francis:

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Hold up. This dude is flexing on here with cars that he rents?? Basically his exotic car posting is renting the experience to lease space for bragging rights on the coli. AMA reverse flip - Ask @Luken why he fakes success on the coli and still hasn’t really made it?? True Story.
:deadmanny::bryan:
Inside Miami’s Luxury Car Hustle: Fake it ‘Til You Make It...Dude gets caught being a MEGA fraud
He clearly is saying he rents the cars out . Not that he rents cars

You're so fukking slow :snoop:

Read, you silly latina

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
This latina mayonnaise mommy from Virginia has 2000 posts in this thread and doesn't even understand what she's posting

It should be a crime to be this stupid

No wonder the only person dapping or posting with you is a homeless person who shyts themselves :picard:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

You dont see where i said 10th string partner? I dont rent cars, my associates do and i get a percentage, you cant be this slow:gucci:

My primary business is still buying and selling cars. Whats the interest rate on your current car, better yet give me the last 5 digits of the vin and ill tell tou everything about where your car came from:mjpls:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ummmmm

Ask dude to keep better track of his life of lies. Somebody isn’t as successful as they pretend to be.
walking-away.gif

:comeon:

:francis:
your on the east coast too so you already know all the rental spots are shut down for winter, where'd i get a tesla or a race spec c43 to rent in basically december:what:

Plus you been posted in my show room bmw thread, you KNOW i been about this car shiet

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hold up. This dude is flexing on here with cars that he rents?? Basically his exotic car posting is renting the experience to lease space for bragging rights on the coli. AMA reverse flip - Ask @Luken why he fakes success on the coli and still hasn’t really made it?? True Story.
:deadmanny::bryan:
Inside Miami’s Luxury Car Hustle: Fake it ‘Til You Make It...Dude gets caught being a MEGA fraud

Thats miami.... that rental car finesse doesnt work here in toronto, super car rental insurance is only good for 4-5 months here:what: