Ask a breh traveling thru Colombia 🇨🇴 & Panama 🇵🇦 anything

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Women : Colombian women as a whole are better looking than Panamanian shortys but Panama has better Black women. I was along the Caribbean coast, can’t speak for the big cities(bogota, medellin,). Also, saw less flabby women in Colombia. Most were slim with bubble or curvy.

Safety: Felt way safer in panama due to panama being more developed and having a heavy US influence. Police everywhere, I’ve walked back to the spot I’m staying after midnight(non tourist area) with no issues. I wouldn’t dare do this in Colombia. Police can not be trusted. Easier to blend in as a gringo in panama also…you see locals with iPhones, high top Vans, AirPods.

Weather: Seems more humid in panama but maybe it’s just me, it’s dry season in both regions currently. It’s 90 everyday and I go thru multiple shirts a day

Food: I could feed 2 people for $14 in Colombia. The same plate will be $14 for one person in panama. Whole fish dinner with patacones, rice, salad and cocktail. Colombia is way cheaper but I feel like the food in panama is better quality.

Beaches: I’ll drop pics Later & let y’all decide

Last edited:

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Women : Colombian women as a whole are better looking than Panamanian shortys but Panama has better Black women. I was along the Caribbean coast, can’t speak for the big cities(bogota, medellin,). Also, saw less flabby women in Colombia. Most were slim with bubble or curvy.

Safety: Felt way safer in panama due to panama being more developed and having a heavy US influence. Police everywhere, I’ve walked back to the spot I’m staying after midnight(non tourist area) with no issues. I wouldn’t dare do this in Colombia. Police can not be trusted. Easier to blend in as a gringo in panama also…you see locals with iPhones, high top Vans, AirPods.

Weather: Seems more humid in panama but maybe it’s just me, it’s dry season in both regions currently. It’s 90 everyday and I go thru multiple shirts a day

Food: I could feed 2 people for $14 in Colombia. Whole fish dinner with patacones, rice, salad and cocktail. Colombia is way cheaper but I feel like the food in panama is better quality

You traveling solo ? I wanted to check out both countries too, which part of Panama did you go to?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Panama used to belong to Colombia.

The US wanted to build a canal there and the Colombians refused the terms of the deal. So the US made a deal with the people in “Panama” where they would support them if they revolted to separate from Colombia.

They did. And the Panamanians agreed to let the US build the canal.

Panama has only existed as a country since 1903. The canal was a credit to Teddy Roosevelt’s vision for quicker access to the Pacific. Though it wasn’t completed until 1914.

I know this doesn’t matter for this thread but I wanted to nerd out for a sec

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Panama used to belong to Colombia.

The US wanted to build a canal there and the Colombians refused the terms of the deal. So the US made a deal with the people in “Panama” where they would support them if they revolted to separate from Colombia.

They did. And the Panamanians agreed to let the US build the canal.

Panama has only existed as a country since 1903. The canal was a credit to Teddy Roosevelt’s vision for quicker access to the Pacific. Though it wasn’t completed until 1914.

I know this doesn’t matter for this thread but I wanted to nerd out for a sec
And Colombia took a massive L.

Panama is the wealthiest & most developed country in the region. Financial capital of Latin America. All because of the revenue from the canal.
You traveling solo ? I wanted to check out both countries too, which part of Panama did you go to?
This is my 4th time in panama. If you slide, spend a few days in Panama City. Hit the clubs, the Canal, Biomuseum, rainforest national park. Then you can hit the pacific or Atlantic coast 3-4 hours out the city for nature and beaches. My family is from Colon which is the black slums in the Caribbean side, lot of people still speak English/patois along with Spanish

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island

Food: I could feed 2 people for $14 in Colombia. Whole fish dinner with patacones, rice, salad and cocktail. Colombia is way cheaper but I feel like the food in panama is better quality

What's your favorite Insane Clown Posse song?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And Colombia took a massive L.

Panama is the wealthiest & most developed country in the region. Financial capital of Latin America. All because of the revenue from the canal
I haven’t been to Panama.
But I was in Medellin a few years ago.

I would choose to go to Colombia over Panama 10 times out of 10.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I prefer Barranquilla over Cartagena
Brarranquilla have some of beautiful girl I seen so far. Brarranquilla have everything, the police always everywhere and I feel more safe in Brarranquilla than Cartagena. Going back to Brarranquilla in 2 years.
I spent 2 days in Barranquilla. Dimes every 10 steps you take. Every shorty was stacked out there

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
This is my 4th time in panama. If you slide, spend a few days in Panama City. Hit the clubs, the Canal, Biomuseum, rainforest national park. Then you can hit the pacific or Atlantic coast 3-4 hours out the city for nature and beaches. My family is from Colon which is the black slums in the Caribbean side, lot of people still speak English/patois along with Spanish
My fam on my pops side from out that way as well.. I’ll definitely try to make my way out there soon