AsianThoughts aka GOAT-Spokesperson Should Easily Win WPOTY

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
-got caught using racial slurs towards blacks and hispanics on multiple occassions
-got exposed for being a Vietnamese cat from Pleasonton CA (wealthy area in the Bay)
BlackThoughts Come Sign These Reciepts, Don't Forget the Tip

-ran from a fade from @itsyoung!!
-has continuously been caught in lies about where he's from, his race, etc.
-Warriors gave up a 3-1 lead
-He got ran out the board with one of the most epic exposals of all time, only to come back and hide with another user name.
-Should've easily won it Last Year but rigged the polling in the final weeks.

he should win alone just for calling blacks Baboons, Monkeys, and calling Hispanics 'Spics'
Blackthoughts calls other posters "Baboons" and "Sp*cs", isn't banned *Receipts inside*
Drake Officially Jumps On The Warriors Bandwagon
The Coliseum Allowing Racists To Spew Whatever huh?
Blackthoughts calls other posters "Baboons" and "Sp*cs", isn't banned *Receipts inside*

if this clown dont win in a landslide, then i have no faith in the Coli no more.:francis:

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
-got caught using racial slurs towards blacks and hispanics on multiple occassions
-got exposed for being a Vietnamese cat from Pleasonton CA (wealthy area in the Bay)
Proven to be a lie on multiple occasions that the reigning WOAT started in the first place
BlackThoughts Come Sign These Reciepts, Don't Forget the Tip

-ran from a fade from @itsyoung!!
Didn't even happen in 2016 so it's irrelevant
-has continuously been caught in lies about where he's from, his race, etc.
You want to talk lies?
-Warriors gave up a 3-1 lead
You really want to bring this up when you were making threads like "curry is erasing lebrons legacy?
-He got ran out the board with one of the most epic exposals of all time, only to come back and hide with another user name.
You want to bring up exposals after what happened to you and @King Karim in the M.O.B. Piru thread? Should one of us bring in heron MOB in to consult on this issue?
-Should've easily won it Last Year but rigged the polling in the final weeks.
Ballot stuffing is allowed and given all the "new" posters that were voting for him as well you have no ground to preach on that front either
he should win alone just for calling blacks Baboons, Monkeys, and calling Hispanics 'Spics'
Drake Officially Jumps On The Warriors Bandwagon
The Coliseum Allowing Racists To Spew Whatever huh?

if this clown dont win in a landslide, then i have no faith in the Coli no more.:francis:
The Donald trump of the coli is at it again I see

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
The Donald trump of the coli is at it again I see

-He did run from a fade wtf? ItsYoung was waiting for him at the 24 Hour fitness.. get off his nuts you Yugoslavian cac
-u mean the HERON MOB cac that I personally exposed and ran out the board for bein a phony cac when his timeline, names, addresses werent adding up :mjlol:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Who fukking cares about Hispanics? fukk em

But if he insulted blacks then he gotta go

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
-He did run from a fade wtf? ItsYoung was waiting for him at the 24 Hour fitness.. get off his nuts you Yugoslavian cac
-u mean the HERON MOB cac that I personally exposed and ran out the board for bein a phony cac when his timeline, names, addresses werent adding up :mjlol:
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/12019309/

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/12034512/

Not only does what happened in 2015 have no effect on the 2016 race, you got no ground to speak on anything after this bullshyt and you're probably lying anyway