Asians have done it again

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If you, me and every person and thing in the cosmos were actually characters in some giant computer game, we would not necessarily know it. The idea that the universe is a simulation sounds more like the plot of “The Matrix,” but it is also a legitimate scientific hypothesis.

Moderator Neil deGrasse Tyson, director of the museum’s Hayden Planetarium, put the odds at 50-50 that our entire existence is a program on someone else’s hard drive. “I think the likelihood may be very high,” he said.

Are We Living in a Computer Simulation?
shyt like this makes me laugh at religious people clowning scientific people for their beliefs
And vice versa

Anything is possible until it is proven not so

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
black mirror :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
If you, me and every person and thing in the cosmos were actually characters in some giant computer game, we would not necessarily know it. The idea that the universe is a simulation sounds more like the plot of “The Matrix,” but it is also a legitimate scientific hypothesis.

Moderator Neil deGrasse Tyson, director of the museum’s Hayden Planetarium, put the odds at 50-50 that our entire existence is a program on someone else’s hard drive. “I think the likelihood may be very high,” he said.

Are We Living in a Computer Simulation?

I was just saying this the other day..... maybe its like GTA V.
are we living in a dream,, ,or someone else's dream
:jbhmm:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is simple as fukk :russ::russ:
Y'all impressed by a fan with lights??

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: