Asians have done it again

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Not if the whole tangible reality is a giant hologram...

It is consistent, and I always think it’s ironic when people say scientific theories are just sci fi while they’re typing on a computer which relies on those same scientific theories...
a hologram is a projected image

the theory you are talking about is something different

the tech we use is based on proven tested knowledge

when what you are talking about enters the same realm i have no problem accepting it

until then it's quack

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
a hologram is a projected image

the theory you are talking about is something different

the tech we use is based on proven tested knowledge

when what you are talking about enters the same realm i have no problem accepting it

until then it's quack

I’m not trying to argue, I’m just trying to spread some knowledge that I learned.

Your skepticism is valid, the guy who came up with the theory was called a little crazy by the scientific community for thirty years, but eventually they went “oh shyt he’s right”.

Leonard Susskind, he’s a highly distinguished astrophysicist at Stanford. Look into it, it’s not quack shyt.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of Asians, when are the Japanese gonna get me my android butler and maid? :lupe:

Making me do all these damn chores. For what? Jarvis get me this. Cortana order that for me. It's the way life should be. :ahh:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
If you, me and every person and thing in the cosmos were actually characters in some giant computer game, we would not necessarily know it. The idea that the universe is a simulation sounds more like the plot of “The Matrix,” but it is also a legitimate scientific hypothesis.

Moderator Neil deGrasse Tyson, director of the museum’s Hayden Planetarium, put the odds at 50-50 that our entire existence is a program on someone else’s hard drive. “I think the likelihood may be very high,” he said.

Are We Living in a Computer Simulation?
Strong post to avi correlation here

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Breh this can easily replace green screens in small scale projects and compliment them very well in large projects

nikkas can turn hood music videos into a whole different monster:ohhh:

Im investing

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just goes to show that this world is illusion...everything is light...life is a lightshow...
Until you blow out your ACL and your knee swells up to the size of a grapefruit. Then, you'll be like "light show ain't real.":russ:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
TrebleMan said:
Even any concept you can think of is limited to your senses and experience (which is limited to senses).

False.
TrebleMan said:
Can you tell me what's "beyond" your five senses without using any one of your senses to imagine it?

Yes, information. It transcends ALL the senses, is eternal, and non-material.

:snooze: