Asian women coming up with all sorts of excuses

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
that's not all asian women though. those are usually the type of women who have some type of father issue. I'm an Asian guy, I've gone out with Asian women and I've seen friends of mine (both male and female) have long and fruitful relationships. sounds like you just hang around with self-hating people. :yeshrug:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
on why they hate Asian men. If you asked an Asian woman, why she won't date an Asian dude, she'll say something like "Asian guys are too controlling. They're too patriarchal and strict." NONE of the asian guys in America are like this. If anything, most asian guys are too nerdy and beta to be like this and usually let the chick do whatever she wants.

Look, I don't mind if Asian women don't want to date Asian dudes, but don't be a hypocrite and come up with some politically correct justification for your biases. Most Asian women like white dudes simply for status and cuz they don't respect their fathers for being too nice or not assimilating into white culture enough to their liking.

Know a father from China who spent 19 hours a day working in a factory to send his daughter to college in the US just so she can be pumped and dumped by the typical fratty white guy. What gratitude...

And white men aren't? :usure:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're the one who made the statement therefore the burden of proof is yours, not mine.

You challenged what I said as wrong
So you gotta give me reasons why you think it's wrong.
Then I can respond to what you said to try to prove my point as right.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I don't even know why these fukkin' chodes make these threads on the coli?

Nobody gives a flying fukk.

It's not asian broads making excuses for anything, it's the swagless oriental dudes who have no idea how to successfully
court women and are blaming their inadequacies/dating woes on the social stigmas that they reinforce by making these
swagless and chump-certified threads.

Get the fukk outtahere. Sweeping generalizations such as this are as antiquated as the idea of patriarchalism itself (this ain't
1845 Gung Ho Lee era, breaigh).

You make asian people look real pathetic when its moreso an individual discrepancy.

You ain't gettin' laid, blame yourself...

... not the female that rejected you.

BYAH!!!

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You challenged what I said as wrong
So you gotta give me reasons why you think it's wrong.
Then I can respond to what you said to try to prove my point as right.

I said you didn't have proof. You want me to prove you don't have proof?

*looks around* I just did, now it's your turn.

Singh

All Star
Daps
I don't even know why these fukkin' chodes make these threads on the coli?

Nobody gives a flying fukk.

It's not asian broads making excuses for anything, it's the swagless oriental dudes who have no idea how to successfully
court women and are blaming their inadequacies/dating woes on the social stigmas that they reinforce by making these
swagless and chump-certified threads.

Get the fukk outtahere. Sweeping generalizations such as this are as antiquated as the idea of patriarchalism itself (this ain't
1845 Gung Ho Lee era, breaigh).

You make asian people look real pathetic when its moreso an individual discrepancy.

You ain't gettin' laid, blame yourself...

... not the female that rejected you.

BYAH!!!

:clap:

close the thread now

Last edited:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, if Asian women arent showing you love, why dont you go look elsewhere?