Asian women coming up with all sorts of excuses

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on why they hate Asian men. If you asked an Asian woman, why she won't date an Asian dude, she'll say something like "Asian guys are too controlling. They're too patriarchal and strict." NONE of the asian guys in America are like this. If anything, most asian guys are too nerdy and beta to be like this and usually let the chick do whatever she wants.

Look, I don't mind if Asian women don't want to date Asian dudes, but don't be a hypocrite and come up with some politically correct justification for your biases. Most Asian women like white dudes simply for status and cuz they don't respect their fathers for being too nice or not assimilating into white culture enough to their liking.

Know a father from China who spent 19 hours a day working in a factory to send his daughter to college in the US just so she can be pumped and dumped by the typical fratty white guy. What gratitude...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
on why they hate Asian men. If you asked an Asian woman, why she won't date an Asian dude, she'll say something like "Asian guys are too controlling. They're too patriarchal and strict." NONE of the asian guys in America are like this. If anything, most asian guys are too nerdy and beta to be like this and usually let the chick do whatever she wants.

Look, I don't mind if Asian women don't want to date Asian dudes, but don't be a hypocrite and come up with some politically correct justification for your biases. Most Asian women like white dudes simply for status and cuz they don't respect their fathers for being too nice or not assimilating into white culture enough to their liking.

Know a father from China who spent 19 hours a day working in a factory to send his daughter to college in the US just so she can be pumped and dumped by the typical fratty white guy. What gratitude...

:wow: they love cacs...same people who dropped the nuke on em

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
27760830ddc5d055a3228315f0a6dfa0c6de126b_m.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Asian women have more love for asian men then black women have for black men.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Asian chick I know only dates Latinos/Hispanics. She's always talking about how she hates chinks.:manny:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Americanized Asians are who you are aiming at correct? Because in Japan the ratio of jap women with jap guys as opposed to white is ridiculously lopsided man.