Asian-American fraternity under fire for blackface in "Suit And Tie" parody video

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
There's a distinct difference between wearing makeup to look black, and blackface. This is blackface. The jetblack, shoe-polish applied to the face for the purpose of creating a negro caricature was the main component of blackface, and this vid has that. Apart from the lack of red lips that was common during blackface performances at the turn of last century, it's the same thing. The only question was the intent, and they said racism wasn't the intent, but people do and say racist things all the time without owing up to it, so who knows.

If I was one of their black friends or associates, they would be suspect forever.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
People will complain about this,

but won't step out into their own community to confront the very people that actually hurt our well being.

I'm just saying.

This video has no effect on my life, nor do I really feel like it's racist. When you get called nigg*r to your face, or not allowed in a facility because you're black, then voice yourself... but you probably won't, p*ssies

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing as theyre asians, they may not be on the up and up on the history of the blackface...

But blackfaces are a no-no