Asia Argento raped by Weinstein was raping a 17 year old actor who played her son

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

39339409_583534555382112_2568004389872599040_n.jpg

39025556_663769500660781_5465826259072188416_n.jpg

:gucci:

"Madness and hypocrisy"

Ain't this the same Leah McSweeney who matched with SNL's Michael Che on Raya ("famous people" Tinder) then went on her podcast (with Hot97s Laura Stylez) saying he was an arrogant and weird brother who hated women, only for him to release 15 pages of text messages where she basically bugged him for months trying to get his attention and he wasn't feeling it so barely responded.

Then she had to turn around on her own podcast and admit she was just being petty and tried to air him out because he wasn't feeling her and he didn't do or say anything wrong.

All of these people are just looking for a moment in the spotlight and are just using any and every situation to try and garner more likes, attention and "clout"

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
what Chapelle say :patrice:

I know you’re right. But come on, baby, it’s me. I was right once, remember that? [laughing] Does anybody remember when I was missing from show business for 12 years? Remember when I had this really popular show and I quit? I remember I walked away from $50 million. A lot harder than walking away from Louis’ freckled dikk. [laughing] [applause] I didn’t know that I’d ever work again. And yet, here I am tonight. Did my dream die? No. [laughing] I remember that shyt. You don’t remember that, when I quit my shyt? On the way out the door I said, “Something’s wrong in Hollywood.” I believe they said I smoked crack. That’s what I remember. I remember they called me crazy. So really, you know, you’re right, ladies. Congratulations. Enjoy it. And they’re coming for you, bytches.

(...)

And I feel bad. But I just feel like this is all happening for a reason. And, ladies, I want you to win this fight. Ten years ago I might have been scared, but, you know, I got a daughter now. So if you win, she wins. So I’m rooting for you. And I agree with you. At least, ideologically, I do. I don’t know if the– I don’t know if you’re doing it right, but I mean, who am I to say? I don’t think you’re wrong. I just think that… You can’t make a lasting peace this way. You got all the bad guys scared. And that’s good, but the minute they’re not scared anymore, it will get worse than it was before. Fear does not make lasting peace.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Oh I know this girl, she founded the female street wear brand Married to the Mob. We used to do trade shows together.

:gucci:

"Madness and hypocrisy"

Ain't this the same Leah McSweeney who matched with SNL's Michael Che on Raya ("famous people" Tinder) then went on her podcast (with Hot97s Laura Stylez) saying he was an arrogant and weird brother who hated women, only for him to release 15 pages of text messages where she basically bugged him for months trying to get his attention and he wasn't feeling it so barely responded.

Then she had to turn around on her own podcast and admit she was just being petty and tried to air him out because he wasn't feeling her and he didn't do or say anything wrong.

All of these people are just looking for a moment in the spotlight and are just using any and every situation to try and garner more likes, attention and "clout"

Yeah, that's her. lol

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
its....my opinion man lol at being labelled a weirdo for not see a problem with an adolescent screwing an older woman though. You do know before any act he would have to get aroused and penetrate right? how is she controlling that? jedi mind trick? as oppose to an older man that can worm his way into a young girl's heart just by acting as her dad/older brother and then when its time can easily overpower her and force it in despite her timidity at all cost
She was making him call her Mommy and giving him blowjobs when he was 12 years old. Allegedly.

Having sex with a mother figure, a woman who took you in after your family stole all your money, will definitely fukk woth your head. Having that woman say I love you but also be fukking multiple different men WILL fukk with a man's head, let alone a boy's.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
She was making him call her Mommy and giving him blowjobs when he was 12 years old. Allegedly.

Having sex with a mother figure, a woman who took you in after your family stole all your money, will definitely fukk woth your head. Having that woman say I love you but also be fukking multiple different men WILL fukk with a man's head, let alone a boy's.
:sitdown: WTF?!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
maaaaaaan! majority of the audience aint know how to react to that shyt Dave said.
:deadmanny:

my man was droppin rapid gems!