Asia Argento raped by Weinstein was raping a 17 year old actor who played her son

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
i knew this thread had gone on too long without some weirdo coming projecting on some "but but but men and women and but but societal definitions" bullshyt:mjlol:

please tell us more
its....my opinion man lol at being labelled a weirdo for not see a problem with an adolescent screwing an older woman though. You do know before any act he would have to get aroused and penetrate right? how is she controlling that? jedi mind trick? as oppose to an older man that can worm his way into a young girl's heart just by acting as her dad/older brother and then when its time can easily overpower her and force it in despite her timidity at all cost

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
its....my opinion man lol at being labelled a weirdo for not see a problem with an adolescent screwing an older woman though. You do know before any act he would have to get aroused and penetrate right? how is she controlling that? jedi mind trick?
maybe read up and note the fact that she'd been working this kid since he was fukking seven years old instead of trying to roll out milf/hot teacher fantasies

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
maybe read up and note the fact that she'd been working this kid since he was fukking seven years old instead of trying to roll out milf/hot teacher fantasies
i didnt read or know about all that my comments are in reply to the headline and the dynamic boy/woman in general..

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i didnt read or know about all that my comments are in reply to the headline and the dynamic boy/woman in general..
what is it that makes people want to interject their own personal sexual left/right limits and definitions into shyt that got absolutely nothing to do with them :jbhmm:

especially to lead off with something as consistently misrepresented and purely disingenuous as a victim's physiological response to one person manipulating them through an abuse, trauma, or manipulation of a power dynamic :patrice:

men can't get raped? or should sex itself be reduced in value across the board in order to enable all sorts of otherwise taboo or inappropriate relationships :ohhh:

i wonder where this conversation can possibly lead to, recently created alt account

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
what is it that makes people want to interject their own personal sexual left/right limits and definitions into shyt that got absolutely nothing to do with them :jbhmm:

especially to lead off with something as consistently misrepresented and purely disingenuous as a victim's physiological response to one person manipulating them through an abuse, trauma, or manipulation of a power dynamic :patrice:

men can't get raped? or should sex itself be reduced in value across the board in order to enable all sorts of otherwise taboo or inappropriate relationships :ohhh:

i wonder where this conversation can possibly lead to, recently created alt account
These weirdos stay doing this

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I really hate when society attempts this false equivalence that a woman having sex/or relations with a minor that is male is on the same level as a man having sex/touching a girl, it is not. There are 17yo that already look like adults and in some countries are considered as such, if this story is true he should be grateful that he got a proper sexual education

Nice double standard and caping for a pedo....

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I really hate when society attempts this false equivalence that a woman having sex/or relations with a minor that is male is on the same level as a man having sex/touching a girl, it is not. There are 17yo that already look like adults and in some countries are considered as such, if this story is true he should be grateful that he got a proper sexual education

Arousal is biological, not psychological. Women who get raped sometimes show signs of arousal too. Just because a man gets hard doesn't mean he wants it.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asia Argento and 17-Year-Old Boy in Bed in Sexual Encounter
0821-asia-argento-jimmy-bennett-tmz-wm3-3.jpg

Asia Argento says she did not have sex with then 17-year-old Jimmy Bennett, but a photo and various text messages between Argento and a friend tell a very different story ... she flat-out says she had sex with him.

This is one of 4 photos Bennett, now 22, took in a Marina del Rey hotel room back in 2013. The then 37-year-old Argento and Bennett are on a bed shirtless, their heads on a pillow and their arms entangled. Sources tell TMZ the pic was taken after the 2 had intercourse. It's a crime in California for an adult to have sex with a person under 18.

Bennett later threatened legal action and, in April, Argento settled with him for $380,000 ... which her boyfriend, Anthony Bourdain, paid.

Argento released a statement Tuesday, saying, "I have never had any sexual relationship with Bennett."