ashwagandha Gummies gotta be the goat supplements…

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It makes your muscles look fuller the next few days too

Gives you more pushing power when for upper and lower body workouts. They did a controlled study and it worked for me personally. It got rid of the “burn” feeling for me after each set.

Down side is if you take it and wait for it to kick in you might not give a fukk about going to the gym.

I don’t take it for the gym anymore because I like nitric oxide stuff better (beats or dark chocolate)

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Gives you more pushing power when for upper and lower body workouts. They did a controlled study and it worked for me personally

Down side is if you take it and wait for it to kick in you might not give a fukk about going to the gym.

I don’t take it for the gym anymore because I like nitric oxide stuff better (beats or dark chocolate)
im on the nitric oxide wave also.
Makes your sex game better as well

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Took this stuff twice I don't feel any type of effects from this good or bad.

I may have to preference the fact, off gp I'm already a laid-back chill introvert guy, I haven't felt any type of energy burst or felt ant stronger. I feel like I might abruptly cut myself off from taking this.

Black Seed Oil >>>>>> Ashwagandha

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Gives you more pushing power when for upper and lower body workouts. They did a controlled study and it worked for me personally. It got rid of the “burn” feeling for me after each set.

Bro I take both now and my workouts are insane. Never added weight as often as I I do now.

The Fade

Daps
Bro I take both now and my workouts are insane. Never added weight as often as I I do now.
Yeah Beet supplements/beet juice and Dark Chocolate are the cheat code. Beta Alanine, Creatine and a couple squares of dark chocolate will get you right. Ashwagandha beforehand if you want over kill and for your pump to be fuller for a couple days. But I dropped Ashwagandha because it turns my brain off too much when I'm outside the gym.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
BPD sufferer here. We be desperate to try almost anything.

Ashwaganda made my emotions feel like a sheet of glass. I ain't give a fukk about shyt. Had me on drone mode.

edit: for 4 hours until a tolerance built up. But that's the caveat. You don't feel good, you don't feel bad. You really just blank. You don't care about whatever menial task, you just doing it

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Yeah Beet supplements/beet juice and Dark Chocolate are the cheat code. Beta Alanine, Creatine and a couple squares of dark chocolate will get you right. Ashwagandha beforehand if you want over kill and for your pump to be fuller for a couple days. But I dropped Ashwagandha because it turns my brain off too much when I'm outside the gym.
Interesting. I have anxiety that I've learned to deal with in a variety of ways but ashwagandha kind of evens me out. Then the maca gives me energy. I definitely need both.

The Fade

Daps
Interesting. I have anxiety that I've learned to deal with in a variety of ways but ashwagandha kind of evens me out. Then the maca gives me energy. I definitely need both.
It’s great for the gym and for flow state but I’m trying to learn a couple different things so I need my conscious brain to work when trying to dissect info. I find that when I read and I take it I’m just gliding over words, not really absorbing anything. I’ll probably take it again once I’m in a more creative mode than a learning one. Maca is great and will help with the gym

When I say turn brain off it’s like what the poster above you said. It allows for all the shyt eastern philosophy and self help books talk about to happen, an unconscious-consciousness. Mindlessness. Easier to get into a flow state when you already know what you’re doing, it gets your thoughts out the way. Bad if you need your thoughts to think though. Good if you’re doing a night gym session and working a mindless job. Bad if you do a job that requires you to think during the day and you need to read

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Good areas reliever

Just gotta en careful not to overdo it