ashwagandha Gummies gotta be the goat supplements…

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
The shyt makes you feel worse than you were before you started taking it after a while.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
IMG_0093.jpg
shyt makes me too mellow. Like I become too nonchalant and carefree
I got the opposite feeling

Btw this is the one I bought

The other type helps u with sleep
This one just a calm feeling and boost of energy

JNew

Superstar
Daps
It puts you in the right mindset.

You have to use it therapeutically.

You don’t want to take the whole bottle at once but you have to understand why you’re taking it and develop you own dosage. And once your done with the bottle give it 2 weeks before you decide to take it again.

I used it to treat some depression I had about a certain issuer in my life. It does mellow you out but also gives you drive to fight inner demons your may be struggling with.

And my lifts went up taking it because of the extra stress I was able to shake off.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It puts you in the right mindset.

You have to use it therapeutically.

You don’t want to take the whole bottle at once but you have to understand why you’re taking it and develop you own dosage. And once your done with the bottle give it 2 weeks before you decide to take it again.

I used it to treat some depression I had about a certain issuer in my life. It does mellow you out but also gives you drive to fight inner demons your may be struggling with.

And my lifts went up taking it because of the extra stress I was able to shake off.
Yup … one gummy is all I need
Cycle it like creatine
3 weeks on
2 weeks off