Ashekanzi Jews are whining about ‘jew privilege’

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Greeks hate Turks it seems, but a lot of people do due to the Ottoman Empire. Greek mythology is remixed from Kemet and Nubia anyway. White jews have a lot of power. They can change they last name to Miller and no one will know. They maneuver as WASP unless someone puts them out there but it really doesn’t matter cause a lot of them are old money anyway. Black Jews can’t, they’re not even considered Jews. Ashkenazis are synonymous with what people think Jews are.

A lot of Greeks feel some way towards Turkey but more so the government than the people of say. for example, The other day i was actually reading about how a lot of Greeks were pissed off at the Greek government because they broke into homes of people that have taken in Turks as refugees who have being fleeing Turkey.

you’re spot on with everything you said , though

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
The Greeks & Romans back then looked at Western Europeans as barbarians and savages. Basically a buncha dumb cavemen:russ: Romans routinely captured Gauls (barbarians from Modern day Germany & France) and made them slaves or fight in Gladiator games.

Now alla sudden these barbarians look down on them:ohhh:
Its a cold world. One minute ur running shyt and the next your begging German barbarians for money to bailout your failing country(Italy and Greece). The only constant is what goes up must come down.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Poor Joos. They have so bad that they are able to strong arm an entire country and get subsidies in the billions while being a population in America of 5 million and having only been over here a century aNd running everything. Meanwhile black folks been her 400 years, still at the bottom.

:usure: Who told you that lie? Click on one of the links @Supper so kindly provided.

:mjpls:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
idontposthereanymore said:
lies.. JEW is a bloodline and nation of people that come from Jacob, the bible literally states this..you can’t just convert into a bloodline and nation you aren’t naturally apart of

The text states the exact opposite. Several times. Jethro (Moses' father-in-law), Rahab, Ruth, and Obadiah, to name a few, were ALL converts.

:coffee:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Dafuqqqqq- oh fukkkkkk no. Whatever meth that you are smoking you better hope it kills you before ... nvm. I know this white bytch is NOT out here trying to claim Dominican. I just know I’m not reading this dusty plain Jane white broad and Dominican in the same sentence. This stupid bytch is insecure as fukkkk. Oh my gawd. This bytch is geeked off the fact that someone said that she looks “ mixed” with black. If you don’t get the fuk on ..

This 12yr old boy bodied white thot - ain’t nobody trying to mistake your shapeless ass as black/Dominican. Looking like a fukkin fiend -
:laff::laff:
(Disclaimer: all these pics are publicly available on google image since you posted them up yourself on various public websites)
How are you arms the same size as your leg - opioid shyt
:mjlol::scust::scust:
images

0XX6Kbt.jpg
She literally said none of what you just posted. Re-read it then get back to us.

Can we get back to shytting on jews? Thanks.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She literally said none of what you just posted. Re-read it then get back to us.

Can we get back to shytting on jews? Thanks.
Shut the fuk up. That bytch Isnt talking nothing but her white broad babble. With all the issues going on people are just rushing in to see this self centered bytch post up her baby pic with her daddy, which is weird as shyt off top. I’m really interrupting a thread that went double wood at 5 pages, :comeon:minus my comments and her need to talk about her Personal biography, it would be 2 :bryan:
You can do what the fuk you want, white boy - I was tagged in, so I replied. As long as she keeps Dominican and black people out her mouth. Wouldnt want to interrupt cac chat on the coli
2012-er. Figures - running in here to defend your porcelain prize from the “mean black girl” huh . Didn’t say a word on threads when the white girl was derailing, talking shyt and being racist though.
:mjpls::mjpls:

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Shut the fuk up. That bytch Isnt talking nothing but her white broad babble. I’m really interrupting a thread that went double wood at 5 pages, :comeon:minus my comments Bc I was tagged in the thread, it would be 2 :bryan:
You can do what the fuk you want, white boy - As long as she keeps Dominican and black people out her mouth. Wouldnt want to interrupt cac chat on the coli
You didn't get what I was saying. My fault for not being clear.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
jew privilege is a thing. he’s full of it.

a part of jew privilege is being european, settling in israel, pretending youre not, then calling everyone who criticizes their lies ‘anti-semitic’ while at the same time being able to assimilate and blend into ‘whiteness’ all the while using their false narrative that they aren’t ‘white’ to defend their bullshyt and get millions of people to cape for them. that in itself, is white jew privilege.

i’m greek and we were treated like shyt by the kkk, considered non white and we assimilated & now benefit from said assimilation. jews do, too. and use their treatment in germany and during ww2 as a get out of jail pass to dismiss any criticism
Thank you for posting this.