Ashekanzi Jews are whining about ‘jew privilege’

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why were greeks not considered white?

cause greeks dont or didn’t look ‘european enough’ like say the nordic people, polish, russians etc. i’ve had people ask me if i’m arab, native american, mexican.. everything. most people never say Greek.

white supremacy is ever changing. many believed that Greeks and Italians were not white until whites needed them on their side and slowly allowed them to assimilate into the paradigm of "white-ness" to get nazis and racists off their backs

greeks literally sold themselves out for whiteness

Greek Town riot - Wikipedia

Forgotten History: The Klan vs. Americans of Greek Heritage in an Era of Hate and the Birth of the AHEPA - The Pappas Post

http://toto.lib.unca.edu/sr_papers/history_sr/srhistory_2012/gerontakis_steven.pdf

:francis: fam its not that complex

The original definition of 'white' was anglo saxon protestant

This is why the irish were considered on an equal level with black people throughout history too

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Didn’t 5 ashkenazis come up with modern day Conservativism

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
many believed that Greeks and Italians were not white

I was shocked when I learned about this considering Anglo societiy's obsession with Rome and ancient Greece. So did these people think the basis for their Civilizations came from non-whites?

:patrice:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I was shocked when I learned about this considering Anglo societiy's obsession with Rome and ancient Greece. So did these people think the basis for their Civilizations came from non-whites?

The way they claim near east and Asian/Indian and Mediterranean achievements is by claiming to be “Nordic Aryans”.. Iranians from the north :mjlol:

Even though Mediterranean people refute being Aryan

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

no :russ:

they’d still take claim for that, propping up greek civilization and knowledge as the end all be all of “greatness” and “white accomplishments” while they didn’t even consider them white lmfao

they only use Greece’s accomplishments for their white supremacist narrative, while ignoring the fact that Aristotle, Plato and every Greek they put on a pedestal gave praise to Africa as that’s why they went and learned everything they knew from Kemetic teachings :francis:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Jewish is a religion, not a race. Or am I missing something here?

lies.. JEW is a bloodline and nation of people that come from Jacob, the bible literally states this..you can’t just convert into a bloodline and nation you aren’t naturally apart of :russ:

you can be a gentile grafting in spirit and faith, but you arent israel unless you come from jacob

gentile means israel that has been led astray and wondered off, not living how they were commanded to and forsaking the most high. or non blooded israelite, those of a different nation, hence the difference between natural and unnatural

Romans 11:16-25
There is hope of their conversion
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

The Gentiles may not exult over them
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
no :russ:

they’d still take claim for that, propping up greek civilization and knowledge as the end all be all of “greatness” and “white accomplishments” while they didn’t even consider them white lmfao

they only use Greece’s accomplishments for their white supremacist narrative, while ignoring the fact that Aristotle, Plato and every Greek they put on a pedestal gave praise to Africa as that’s why they went and learned everything they knew from Kemetic teachings :francis:
The Greeks & Romans back then looked at Western Europeans as barbarians and savages. Basically a buncha dumb cavemen:russ: Romans routinely captured Gauls (barbarians from Modern day Germany & France) and made them slaves or fight in Gladiator games.

Now alla sudden these barbarians look down on them:ohhh:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
The Greeks & Romans back then looked at Western Europeans as barbarians and savages. Basically a buncha dumb cavemen:russ: Romans routinely captured Gauls (barbarians from Modern day Germany & France) and made them slaves or fight in Gladiator games.

Now alla sudden these barbarians look down on them:ohhh:

this is facts and there are texts to back it up.

greece and rome was far more advanced than them due to their knowledge they acquired while traveling to Africa and learning there, so they realized just how more advanced Africans were and how behind Western Europeans were :mjlol:

Ironic too since western europeans were like the last group of people on the globe to build civilizations yet they always the most nationalist whites you’ll meet

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
You thought that black people alone was gonna be able to have our moment to air out grievances? Nope, trannies, Asians and Jooos gotta do their crying. The Joos can just angelicise their name and folks accept them as white. Plus they run damn near every facet of banking, entertainment and telecommunications. White folks just want to be oppressed.

Poor Joos. They have so bad that they are able to strong arm an entire country and get subsidies in the billions while being a population in America of 5 million and having only been over here a century aNd running everything. Meanwhile black folks been her 400 years, still at the bottom.