Ashekanzi Jews are whining about ‘jew privilege’

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

jew privilege is a thing. he’s full of it.

a part of jew privilege is being european, settling in israel, pretending youre not, then calling everyone who criticizes their lies ‘anti-semitic’ while at the same time being able to assimilate and blend into ‘whiteness’ all the while using their false narrative that they aren’t ‘white’ to defend their bullshyt and get millions of people to cape for them. that in itself, is white jew privilege.

i’m greek and we were treated like shyt by the kkk, considered non white and we assimilated & now benefit from said assimilation. jews do, too. and use their treatment in germany and during ww2 as a get out of jail pass to dismiss any criticism

Daps

a part of jew privilege is being european, settling in israel, pretending youre not, then calling everyone who criticizes their lies ‘anti-semitic’ while at the same time being able to assimilate and blend into ‘whiteness’ all the while using their false narrative that they aren’t ‘white’ to defend their bullshyt and get millions of people to cape for them. that in itself, is white jew privilege.

i’m greek and we were treated like shyt by the kkk, considered non white and we assimilated & now benefit from said assimilation. jews do, too. and use their treatment in germany and during ww2 as a get out of jail pass to dismiss any criticism

They really don’t realize that they can blend in, and that is a privilege.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Jewish privilege is white privilege on steroids. They got reparations, and boycotting Israel is illegal in at least 25 states.:unimpressed:

jew-ISH privilege is claiming something you don’t even acknowledge but wanting to reap all the benefits :russ: how you a jew trynna separate yourself from israeli when you supposedly israelites? lol

of course people gonna ask them questions in regards to the oppression palestinians face when that oppression is because of their entire false identity

i thought Jews were Israel? now they aren’t cause they don’t want to be held accountable?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

They really don’t realize that they can blend in, and that is a privilege.

Exactly.

I get people assuming i’m ‘jewish’ all the time (amongst a bunch of other things), have been asked “what are you?” and then when i tell them I’m greek they say “oh i thought you were jewish”

and never had anyone say ‘anti-semitic’ things to me and definitely benefit from white privilege

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Why were greeks not considered white?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Why were greeks not considered white?

cause greeks dont or didn’t look ‘european enough’ like say the nordic people, polish, russians etc. i’ve had people ask me if i’m arab, native american, mexican.. everything. most people never say Greek.

white supremacy is ever changing. many believed that Greeks and Italians were not white until whites needed them on their side and slowly allowed them to assimilate into the paradigm of "white-ness" to get nazis and racists off their backs

greeks literally sold themselves out for whiteness

Greek Town riot - Wikipedia

Forgotten History: The Klan vs. Americans of Greek Heritage in an Era of Hate and the Birth of the AHEPA - The Pappas Post

http://toto.lib.unca.edu/sr_papers/history_sr/srhistory_2012/gerontakis_steven.pdf

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
cause greeks dont or didn’t look ‘european enough’ like say the nordic people, polish, russians etc. i’ve had people ask me if i’m arab, native american, mexican.. everything. most people never say Greek.

white supremacy is ever changing. many believed that Greeks and Italians were not white until whites needed them on their side and slowly allowed them to assimilate into the paradigm of "white-ness" to get nazis and racists off their backs

greeks literally sold themselves out for whiteness

Forgotten History: The Klan vs. Americans of Greek Heritage in an Era of Hate and the Birth of the AHEPA - The Pappas Post

http://toto.lib.unca.edu/sr_papers/history_sr/srhistory_2012/gerontakis_steven.pdf

Damn thats interesting, didnt know that!

Did people ever ask if you had black ancestry?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6

Tariq believes that bringing up a white person's Jewish background is a deflection and that the real name of the game with "Jewish Supremacy" is white supremacy. And I agree with him. :ehh: How many Ethiopian Jews do you see out here balling like Jews of an Anglo or Germanic origin? :mjpls:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Damn thats interesting, didnt know that!

Did people ever ask if you had black ancestry?

nah... only ever had one person ask me if i’m dominican lol i don’t even look dominican

this my dad when he was younger

he look mexican AF :russ:
JPTuvkY.jpg