Ashekanzi Jews are whining about ‘jew privilege’

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
nah... only ever had one person ask me if i’m dominican lol i don’t even look dominican

this my dad when he was younger

he look mexican AF :russ:
JPTuvkY.jpg

talking about Greek people once being considered non white makes you feel better about calling black people ******s?

:usure:

@Nicole0416

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
talking about Greek people once being considered non white makes you feel better about calling black people ******s?

@Nicole0416
I swear this bytch is literally begging to get her shyt kicked in, AGAIN. White bytch is literally trying to justify reasons why she is not white so she can feel enabled. Fukkin stupid ass is pale white as fuk - with no doubts that she is white but all of sudden Greek and Jews are not white.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Greeks are extremely racist. :mjpls:

They hate Jews, they hate Africans, and they especially hate Muslims because they're still mad they lost wars to Muslims centuries ago. :mjpls:

And I think you knew this. :mjpls:

But you're in here being mad about my chosen people to distract from your Greek 'cism. :mjpls:

I know a lot of Greeks are. I’ve stated that myself on this forum, we literally assimilated into whiteness and chose “a side”, for comfort.. i never denied that.

i never heard a Greek talk sideways about Jews or Muslims, but im 100 percent sure they have :francis:

i said a story on here a month ago about how i got into a literally screaming match with my dad, when he said something about BLM protest lol idk why you actually like two things can’t coexist at the same time :yeshrug:

and Yahawahs chosen people isn’t ‘jews’ by culture or traditional but jews by bloodline and nation.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

@Nicole0416

uhm, no? and i’m not defending using that word, well without the hard R, but i understand why it is viewed the same. show me any post of me within the past 5 years of me using that word or defending it? i’ve said i was wrong for doing so plenty of times.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
some people seriously lack the ability to comprehend things.

i never said i’m not white or don’t consider myself white or benefit from said privileges of being white :francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Dafuqqqqq- oh fukkkkkk no. Whatever meth that you are smoking you better hope it kills you before ... nvm. I know this white bytch is NOT out here trying to claim Dominican. I just know I’m not reading this dusty broad and Dominican in the same sentence.

are you retarded?

you seriously can’t be a lawyer, i refuse to believe you are one with your shytty ass reading comprehension. i never claimed dominican :mjlol:damn you’re an idiot, for real.

back on ignore you go, you miserable women.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
are you retarded?

you seriously can’t be a lawyer, i refuse to believe you are one with your shytty ass reading comprehension. i never claimed dominican :mjlol:damn you’re an idiot, for real.

back on ignore you go, you miserable women.
Like I give a fuk what your fail of a white ass thinks. I’m a black women and more of a woman that you can aspire to be, white and still fukked up your life despite your privilege. Making “look at me” threads for attention bc your cac conning threads and posts been exposed. No one takes you seriously on here- go back to Reddit. And I know you’re not popping off after getting dispensing the content of your uterus bytch. You are ugly as fuk, that shyt will never change which is why you keep getting pumped and dumped. Don’t act like you weren’t messaging me, copping pleas. Bytch I reserve space in your head, with a 20% interest rate. Come up with new shyt to respond with, bc all of what you are is out here which is why you deleted all of your shyt and changed your username to rebrand. The only miserable bytch is you - a reject white try hard begging for affirmation in black spaces because not even your own people fuk with you.

awww you have nothing to say since your coli “Friends” aren’t around to bandwagon up for you and no one fuks with you after finding out what you’re really about.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Greeks hate Turks it seems, but a lot of people do due to the Ottoman Empire. Greek mythology is remixed from Kemet and Nubia anyway. White jews have a lot of power. They can change they last name to Miller and no one will know. They maneuver as WASP unless someone puts them out there but it really doesn’t matter cause a lot of them are old money anyway. Black Jews can’t, they’re not even considered Jews. Ashkenazis are synonymous with what people think Jews are.