Ashanti is still dime, *** near perfect.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I just don't see nothin special bout those pics b. Yall gonna tell me yall never smashed a chick with a nicer body than that? Her ass aint even that fat, her waist is nice. Where yall from, cause hood boogers got shapes like that. Ol tight pants ass rican broads in the BX would probably make you muhfukkas lose yall minds. She look average in those pics.

:comeon:

A nikka from NY trying to school me on ass...

17817526044e3e330cee801.gif

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
yo i just realized that the picture wasnt showing cause i had this nikka on ignore.......

yo i really thought nikkas was tryin to be funny and shyt.....

my fault on the neg atl, i thought u made the thread and aint post no pics

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Lmao You don't live in NY muhfukka with ya 5596 post my nikka...Yo ass would have more shyt to do then post on the gotdamn innanet all gotdamn day. Whever whores go lmao Fruck outta here cornball nerd nikka.

Fukk outta here lame. You probably not even from NYC :scusthov: Ole Westchester ass muthafukka
If you out there fukking these girls post one pic of a chick from NYC with a better ass

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk outta here lame. You probably not even from NYC :scusthov: Ole Westchester ass muthafukka
If you out there fukking these girls post one pic of a chick from NYC with a better ass

Yeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrpppppppp.... My man it's all good.. I know ya feelins hurt. I'm a Harlem uptown nikka, we invented fly, flashy, and fresh. I'm 35 married with kids...I hung the pimp cape up a while ago...So I aint no stalkin ass homo like you...I aint postin up no pics of random chicks on the street.., but I know what my eyes see...and I seen better chicks on the street than that you geek. You joined one month before me, and you got over 5000 post my nikka...you gotta reavaulate ya life b. Plus I can tell you aint from NY..cause nikkas from NY never say NYC lmao hahahahah where you from Midtown Manhattan lmahahahahah cornball. Fuuuuuuck OUtttta here b*tch

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
thats not ashanti

I don't think it is either... They don't show her face in the pics and her ass has never been that fat...She had one of them Alicia Keys type bodies where is looks fat from the from because of her thighs and gap...

That might be her lil sister...

Whoever it is

:wow:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Yall nikkas. :snoop:

Ass looks nice but definitely not thread worthy.

My man said "find a better as in NYC" like we talmbout some legendary shyt. :heh:

nikka pick any high school and a phatter ass can be found. :comeon: