Ashanti is still dime, *** near perfect.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I swear. Im DYING to see some of the bytches some of u nikkas hang around.

I just don't see nothin special bout those pics b. Yall gonna tell me yall never smashed a chick with a nicer body than that? Her ass aint even that fat, her waist is nice. Where yall from, cause hood boogers got shapes like that. Ol tight pants ass rican broads in the BX would probably make you muhfukkas lose yall minds. She look average in those pics.

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ashanti is a beautiful woman but that batty is anything, nothing special whatsoever and definitely not big.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I just don't see nothin special bout those pics b. Yall gonna tell me yall never smashed a chick with a nicer body than that? Her ass aint even that fat, her waist is nice. Where yall from, cause hood boogers got shapes like that. Ol tight pants ass rican broads in the BX would probably make you muhfukkas lose yall minds. She look average in those pics.

90% of those bx hoes have no shape :what:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
BX, Washington Heights, Queens, damn even in gangsta ass Brownsville My dude take ya pick in any of the Five boroughs...I've seen better my nicca. I'm just gonna chalk it up to yall excited cause It's Ashanti. :stopitslime:

I live NYC you faggit
How about this I challenge you to post one pic of a chick with a better ass from NYC

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first 2 pics she was ready to get it from the back while viewing the landscape

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao You don't live in NY muhfukka with ya 5596 post my nikka...Yo ass would have more shyt to do then post on the gotdamn innanet all gotdamn day. Whever whores go lmao Fruck outta here cornball nerd nikka.