Asap Rocky has a Drake diss on his new album, also a Slick Rick feature on the album

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Rocky can rap, gonna see what he can come up with if they’re saying this is gonna be “remembered”

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Rocky can rap, gonna see what he can come up with if they’re saying this is gonna be “remembered”
Plus given that we already know exactly what Drake will say in response (and the tone he'll use, and the type of beat, and the flow, etc), Rocky has a lot of leeway to go all out. We already know Rocky gonna pick a dope beat, we already know he's slick, and we already know he has better leverage: every night he fukks the chick Drake dreams about, and they have multiple children. He'd have to drop the ball at colossal heights to fukk this up.

Drake been using the same blueprint in every beef and it's produced two Ls in a row. Rocky can make it three in a row.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Plus given that we already know exactly what Drake will say in response (and the tone he'll use, and the type of beat, and the flow, etc), Rocky has a lot of leeway to go all out. We already know Rocky gonna pick a dope beat, we already know he's slick, and we already know he has better leverage: every night he fukks the chick Drake dreams about, and they have multiple children. He'd have to drop the ball at colossal heights to fukk this up.

Drake been using the same blueprint in every beef and it's produced two Ls in a row. Rocky can make it three in a row.

Yea I won’t be surprised if Asap roasts Drake. It’s not gonna look good for him if this a heavy blow. He’s got co signs from other skilled MC’s.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Given that his last two albums were not good, I'm keeping expectations in check

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Drake was lit but he started to decline once he became a fake gangster. People like me that really come from those environments don’t respect it or even take it seriously. It’s laughable to me.
nikkas like me from the burbs see dudes like Drake all of a sudden start talkin gang shyt n flashing guns in they mid 20s to early 30s and just laugh. Buddy you’re going backwards. Go home and be a family man :pachaha:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Post that clip of asap admitting to fight nikkas butt naked oiled up.. :mjlol:
wHU3i7k.gif