Asap Rocky has a Drake diss on his new album, also a Slick Rick feature on the album

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Drake was lit but he started to decline once he became a fake gangster. People like me that really come from those environments don’t respect it or even take it seriously. It’s laughable to me.

I'm not gonna lie... seeing your post and reading this sht... I just busted out laughing

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna lie... seeing your post and reading this sht... I just busted out laughing
I’m from north Philly near Kensington but I’ve changed as a person since then 🤷🏽‍♂️

That’s why it’s laughable to me. I got out the projects and changed my life. Never looked back and never glorified it.

And I don’t take this website seriously so I just troll and have fun ☺️

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I’m from north Philly near Kensington but I’ve changed as a person since then 🤷🏽‍♂️

That’s why it’s laughable to me. I got out the projects and changed my life. Never looked back and never glorified it.

And I don’t take this website seriously so I just troll and have fun ☺️

Ok... I know Kensington. Definitely a sht hole.
You was born in raised in Philly bro? You don't sound like it... Maybe a lil... not much

And was you always on the Internet, like forums and shyt?
cause I don't know too many nikkaz that know about these forums. I see alot of katts say they came from something called "sohh"

And that song was good. Nothing bad to say about it :ehh:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can be rappers but ain’t nobody checking for them nikkaz :mjlol:

I support them if they’re rapping about their real lives and not turning into a fake mob boss with oops at 39 years old like Drake. Drake is a clown. nikka got rich and bought a 100 million dollar house just to become a fake gangster. What a clown.
Don't you like rick ross? What you dissing him for

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ok... I know Kensington. Definitely a sht hole.
You was born in raised in Philly bro? You don't sound like it... Maybe a lil... not much

And was you always on the Internet, like forums and shyt?
cause I don't know too many nikkaz that know about these forums. I see alot of katts say they came from something called "sohh"

And that song was good. Nothing bad to say about it :ehh:
Yeah. Born and raised. I lived in the county too. But I don’t have the typical Philly accent anymore. I went to college and never looked back 😅

I got on forums because I was looking for the one blood remix link and found Sohh.com towards the end of my high school years or actually my freshmen year of college 😅

I was the bootleg man in my high school. Sold cds (2 for $5 or $5 each…can’t remember) and added songs to iPods ($20).

I been out of Philly for so long though. And I always loved Weezy and The Lox so I wasn’t a State Property or Rocafella loyalist like most people from Philly.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. Born and raised. I lived in the county too. But I don’t have the typical Philly accent anymore. I went to college and never looked back 😅

I got on forums because I was looking for the one blood remix link and found Sohh.com towards the end of my high school years or actually my freshmen year of college 😅

I was the bootleg man in my high school. Sold cds (2 for $5 or $5 each…can’t remember) and added songs to iPods ($20).

I been out of Philly for so long though. And I always loved Weezy and The Lox so I wasn’t a State Property or Rocafella loyalist like most people from Philly.

Gotcha

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Drake was lit but he started to decline once he became a fake gangster. People like me that really come from those environments don’t respect it or even take it seriously. It’s laughable to me.
Alotta rap nikkas fall into this category unfortunately. I don't think Drake try to act like he from the hood rather than he got some people backing him and feel more tuff/untouchable. Of some fake mob shyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Alotta rap nikkas fall into this category unfortunately. I don't think Drake try to act like he from the hood rather than he got some people backing him and feel more tuff/untouchable. Of some fake mob shyt.
Agree.

But my brother sent me a song and it was Drake talking about his childhood and how they always beat a nikka ass for not printing cds or some shyt. I forget the name of it lol

He’s rewriting his childhood now. He even has Ak saying crazy shyt like Drakes been around more street stuff then Kendrick 😭

Based on Kendrick‘s music, you can clearly tell he has seen it all from drugs to violence to murder to prostitution to food stamps etc.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Agree.

But my brother sent me a song and it was Drake talking about his childhood and how they always beat a nikka ass for not printing cds or some shyt. I forget the name of it lol

He’s rewriting his childhood now. He even has Ak saying crazy shyt like Drakes been around more street stuff then Kendrick 😭

Based on Kendrick‘s music, you can clearly tell he has seen it all from drugs to violence to murder to prostitution to food stamps etc.
AK is a bozo.