ASAP-Raider Klan beef?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Yeah, I like it. It's basically 3 6 mafias underground vol. 1 with a eazy e kinda sucking at rapping though.

That makes it sound bad but it's not, he samples that hoax that went around the internet that was supposedly a recording from hell that drillers in siberia recorded :krs:

and it's mastered unlike his lo-fi other work.
Woah, never heard anything about that, but it sounds pretty crazy. I thought it was alright, but for whatever reason I really liked the atmosphere and order of the songs more on Blackland. I thought they sounded a lot better with the different effects he would put on the tracks, and the lo-fi nature. It's not even like the songs sound bad either, it was just disappointing to hear those same songs again when I felt like there was already a better version out there. I'm just disappointed that he chose to make it a compilation instead of new stuff. I can understand that a lot of people can't get into low-fi tho.

Honestly though, about him being a bad rapper, I'm finding I care less and less about guys being lyrically impressive. I don't go to him when I want some hard lyrics so I'm not disappointed when he can't provide them

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
so many rappers fall under this umbrella

Yeah, this brand new class of dudes get like a half a million dollars and suddenly have thousands of fans and don't know how to conduct themselves. It's twitter, I swear. They just say whatever comes to their head and it's already inflated from suddenly being semi-famous.

Woah, never heard anything about that, but it sounds pretty crazy. I thought it was alright, but for whatever reason I really liked the atmosphere and order of the songs more on Blackland. I thought they sounded a lot better with the different effects he would put on the tracks, and the lo-fi nature. It's not even like the songs sound bad either, it was just disappointing to hear those same songs again when I felt like there was already a better version out there. I'm just disappointed that he chose to make it a compilation instead of new stuff. I can understand that a lot of people can't get into low-fi tho.

Honestly though, about him being a bad rapper, I'm finding I care less and less about guys being lyrically impressive. I don't go to him when I want some hard lyrics so I'm not disappointed when he can't provide them

Agree'd about the mastering I mean part of his appeal was that it really sounded like i had a popped tape in the deck, it felt so homegrown. About him rapping...yeah I mean I meant the undeground vol. 1 comparison as a great compliment, that's where the username is from. It's usually music you just zone out to anyway, I'm not hanging on to every word. Sometimes it's a little too much though, he really says "I'm feeling like a squirrel, tryna get trees looking for a girl squirrel." It has a "based freestyle" type of feel to it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah, this brand new class of dudes get like a half a million dollars and suddenly have thousands of fans and don't know how to conduct themselves. It's twitter, I swear. They just say whatever comes to their head and it's already inflated from suddenly being semi-famous.

I didn't mean it by that, i mean by like most of these nikkas haven't mastered their own personal style by the time they blow up, and with all that attention and need to stay relevant, they resort to shamelessly biting other nikkas

atleast in the old days the rappers had already established their flows and direction before they even blew up, that's why it seems like everyone is mediocre now by comparison.

but yea wat you said is on point too *daps*

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

Agree'd about the mastering I mean part of his appeal was that it really sounded like i had a popped tape in the deck, it felt so homegrown. About him rapping...yeah I mean I meant the undeground vol. 1 comparison as a great compliment, that's where the username is from. It's usually music you just zone out to anyway, I'm not hanging on to every word. Sometimes it's a little too much though, he really says "I'm feeling like a squirrel, tryna get trees looking for a girl squirrel." It has a "based freestyle" type of feel to it.
lol. I feel you on that. It seems like he just says whatever comes to his mind without thinking about it or focusing on the lyrics too much.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
I didn't mean it by that, i mean by like most of these nikkas haven't mastered their own personal style by the time they blow up, and with all that attention and need to stay relevant, they resort to shamelessly biting other nikkas

atleast in the old days the rappers had already established their flows and direction before they even blew up, that's why it seems like everyone is mediocre now by comparison.

but yea wat you said is on point too *daps*

oh word definitely, i think it has a lot to do with the internet age though for most of these kids, not to mention their influences are influenced by other people. however, i'd rather listen to asap or purrp or mr exquire than someone who is doing the 2010s punchline every bar style.

you're definitely right though, they blow up when they're still finding themselves and don't ever have time to grow into their own because people hear their third or fourth music projects EVER.

Chief Beef

KojiBeef Abdul-Jabaar
Daps
someone call me? :krs: "An bytch Im chief beef fukk who don't like"!!!

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
And before A$ap 12vy and Purrp got to beefin Purrp threw him some nice shyt to spit to :

SGP threw alotta dope shyt to A$ap MOB....12vy just haaad to go and jump his cousin :dry:.......

Last edited by a moderator: