ASAP-Raider Klan beef?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Word ASAP def stole that whole Replace A with V shyt from Purp. I thought they was cool thats why they let it rock.

But thats not what the beef is about. It seems like some ASAP affiliates double crossed SGP fam and jumped him.

Thats the problem with having a big ass crew. Rocky gotta get his nikkas in order.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
A$ap Mob & RVidxr KlVn was hella tight at one point in time....

Whenevr Purrp and them was in NY they stayed wit Rocky and whenever Rocky was in Miami he stayed wit Purrp....

The problem is that it ain't no way to BIG teams is gonna co exist for to long because one dude or two from one team is BOUND to not like another dude or two from another team...

Then the lines in the sand have to be drawn....

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
honestly both these camps are so corny, not their music but as people. They're kids that blew up too fast for their own good.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
anyone got pics were they have they nails done? im interested

tumblr_ltcnmo9k0S1r4oqedo1_500.jpg

lol @ listening to these gay ass lil nikkas

Daps
Reppin
NY
I went to some "party" wit my cousins down in Miami and it turned out to be a fukkin parking lot with a buncha weirdo hipsters and white kids skateboarding and bumping weird music...SGP was posted in the front sitting next to some Iggy Azalea lookin cac hoe...He looked nervous as hell in the presence of a big NY nikka (me)

nikkas aint bout dat life

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Raider Klan vlog addressing the beef...

Last edited by a moderator: