AS PROMISED!! Here's The World Premiere Of My New TWERK VID!! Gave Ya'll A Shout Out!

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Yesssss!! :takedat: Best post here! Thank u boo!

:usure: We can swap some gurl!!

:laff: Lololololo Twerk team rap but they ain't "The Best Female Rapper Alive!" MissTwerkSum fine as a muthafukka tho!!!!! :wow: Dat Asssss! :noah:

:youngsabo:

Lmao!!! Some of that is actually accurate! Which exactly? I won't say!! :ninja2:

I love your SN!! :myman:

A twerk off?:shaq:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
And my next vid will be "Ms.Marsha Mellow - S'MORE BOOTY" !!!! :win: Ya'll keep it locked!!! :takedat:

And me & Thou ain't gotta compete! We can twerk together for Solidarity!! :russ:

Thou you can even send me some footage and I'll remix it for you and put it on my channel. I love chopping vids as a hobby! I'll make you something hot! lobothaheatmagazine@gmail.com Wear a thong plz! So it don't get kicked off youtube this time! :comeon:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And my next vid will be "Ms.Marsha Mellow - S'MORE BOOTY" !!!! :win: Ya'll keep it locked!!! :takedat:

And me & Thou ain't gotta compete! We can twerk together for Solidarity!! :russ:

Thou you can even send me some footage and I'll remix it for you and put it on my channel. I love chopping vids as a hobby! I'll make you something hot! lobothaheatmagazine@gmail.com Wear a thong plz! So it don't get kicked off youtube this time! :comeon:

Can i smash doggystyle?