AS PROMISED!! Here's The World Premiere Of My New TWERK VID!! Gave Ya'll A Shout Out!

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bytch I'm BACKKKKKKK!!!! Yeah Nikka!!!! Grab Some Popcorn!!!
diddydatazz2.png

Ayyyyeee!!!!! Wat It Do?? :-D This Ms.Marsha Muthafukkin Mellow & I'm Back Just Like I Promised! Dis' BOOTY BIGGER & Better!!! O_O Ya'll Know!! Everyday This ASSS Be Hustlin!!! I Got "S'MORE BOOTY" Coming Up Next So Watch, Rate, Comment, & Subscribe! Catch This ASS When It Drop! My 1st Mastered Music Vid Is On The End So Enjoy! The Big Bad Wolf! Shout Out To All My Youtube Fam, My Alley Bishes, Dem Coli nikkas, & Hometeam!!! Hubby, LShinez, Warchyld, Guy, SDMChad, Nauti Dec,Reb, & LP3! My BIGGEST Supporters! This One's For YOU!! :-) THM READY!!!! Lesgo!! S'MORE BOOTY Coming Soon! "The Initiation" Movie Premiere Sept. 20th, 2012 Club Cinema In Broward! Hosted By Me The Big Bad Wolf! DJ Young Cee on The 1s & 2s! More Info! thaheatmagazine 786-380-LOBO(5626) Tha Heat Magazine & THM Films!

Ms.Marsha Mellow - Dis' BOOTY BIGGER & Better!! O_O - YouTube

win.png

Thank You So Much For Watching!! Please Leave A Comment!
obama.png

you the same girl rapping too? I love your country ass accent to ma :steviej:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
Dem Lips

That Pretty Chocolate Skin

Yesssss!! :takedat: Best post here! Thank u boo!

LOL I wake up to a text this morning asking if Im gonna let Southpaw steal my shine

Southpaw I fux wit you might have to jack some of those moves

:usure: We can swap some gurl!!

This thread bout to go triple platanium....i've heard of a rapper slash actor, rapper slash sanger...but she done started a new type, rapper slash twerker!!

:laff: Lololololo Twerk team rap but they ain't "The Best Female Rapper Alive!" MissTwerkSum fine as a muthafukka tho!!!!! :wow: Dat Asssss! :noah:

:youngsabo:

you stripping , twerking , selling dope out your projects , singing G'd out hooks with a ski mask on!

Lmao!!! Some of that is actually accurate! Which exactly? I won't say!! :ninja2:

I came in with the ..... face. I fully expected the virtual lynch mob to be throwing fire bombs at her project window.

Maybe we've evolved.

I love your SN!! :myman:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
LOL I wake up to a text this morning asking if Im gonna let Southpaw steal my shine :laugh:

Southpaw I fux wit you :hug: might have to jack some of those moves :ohhh:

I know what you could jack :myman:

you made the joke to easy... :shaq:

but fa'realz you know you could...

Damn a 12 min twerk vid...its the ass version of avatar :whoo:
I went to youtube and watched MORE!! The one when she wearing a mask and it was daylight so I could see easier was the one for me