As I’m approaching 30, I’ve noticed how many women in their early 20s still wanna fucc w/ me heavy. Now one big question is heavy on mind…

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
You can easily tell the people on this forum who actually socialize with women.
No offense breh, but I will never not laugh at dap fishing statements like these on any thread.

"You can easily tell people on this forum don't read the news/don't get women/don't listen to real hip hop/don't watch any games"

When you don't actually substantiate why, then anyone, I mean anyone who needs daps but has nothing today, can go on a thread and say this.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
it was never "behind our backs" who you thought was picking her up in that all black escalade with the tints when she left your small ass apartment?

someone your age? :dead:
I had a girlfriend in high school and some dude in a tinted up DeVille would pick her up at lunch sometimes. She said it was her godfather and it actually was. They was still fukkin', though:mjcry:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
No offense breh, but I will never not laugh at dap fishing statements like these on any thread.

"You can easily tell people on this forum don't read the news/don't get women/don't listen to real hip hop/don't watch any games"

When you don't actually substantiate why, then anyone, I mean anyone who needs daps but has nothing today, can go on a thread and say this.

Fuk daps, obviously that what you would do.

Do you really need a explanation.

"And that’s how many of the women we dealt with from 18-24 were secretly dealing with flabby heads behind our baccs"
People do not talk like this in real life, especially those around women. But i guess since you didn't understand that your in that group.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I had a girlfriend in high school and some dude in a tinted up DeVille would pick her up at lunch sometimes. She said it was her godfather and it actually was. They was still fukkin', though:mjcry:
Nasty, damn near criminal work.

Scraping a chick you once stood around to see Christened as a baby is so scumbag that I'm considering going back to sleep n hopefully I dreamt this post up.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

full

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Get you a 23 or 24 year old mami and crash out.
Get on ya knee and tell her she the one when she 26.
Get yourself a respectable job and a family by the time you 33.
Real freemason shyt.

:francis::francis::francis:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Fuk daps, obviously that what you would do.

Do you really need a explanation.

"And that’s how many of the women we dealt with from 18-24 were secretly dealing with flabby heads behind our baccs"
People do not talk like this in real life, especially those around women. But i guess since you didn't understand that your in that group.

He said "no offense" breh ...:picard: