As I’m approaching 30, I’ve noticed how many women in their early 20s still wanna fucc w/ me heavy. Now one big question is heavy on mind…

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Women don’t view age the same way we do.

If you take care of yourself or just a handsome dude shyt like gray hairs don’t mean anything..that’s just gonna lead to a chick saying “so I got gray hairs too” type shyt .

Now if you flabby it’s “ew old nikka go somewhere “

now the difference is as you get up there you gonna have little to no patience to deal with the emotional goofy shyt those females bring so 90% of the time you Aint even gonna want to deal with them.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women don’t view age the same way we do.

If you take care of yourself or just a handsome dude shyt like gray hairs don’t mean anything..that’s just gonna lead to a chick saying “so I got gray hairs too” type shyt .

Now if you flabby it’s “ew old nikka go somewhere “

now the difference is as you get up there you gonna have little to no patience to deal with the emotional goofy shyt those females bring so 90% of the time you. It even gonna want to deal with them.

Coli lowlife: 'why I gotta be in shape, women don't have to :sadbron:'

Sniper

All Star
Daps
@BrothaZay to prepare for your 30th you’ll need

air-monarch-iv-mens-workout-shoes-p8qNlT.png

And

WK300-910x870-pic.jpg

JNew

Superstar
Daps
now the difference is as you get up there you gonna have little to no patience to deal with the emotional goofy shyt those females bring so 90% of the time you. It even gonna want to deal with them.

Exactly the only dudes who complain about age are those who didn’t take care of themselves.

At 30 I feel exactly the same as I did at 21. Only difference is my capacity for dealing with goofy shyt.

Dealing with a girl who’s 18-23 is exhausting because your mind sees right through the BS and it becomes a constant fight or flight response.

Like you mind is yeah this girl is dumb, I can take advantage, but that would be bad and immoral, oh she talking like she actually knows something, wow why am I around this idiot, idiots get you in trouble.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I’m 29 make this 30 this fall

I can’t say what old is for sure all I know is I spent the last 12 years on thecoli roasted every flabby head 30+ :yeshrug:

Funny how that works.

G-d willing you're gonna spend way more time over 30 than under.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Exactly the only dudes who complain about age are those who didn’t take care of themselves.

At 30 I feel exactly the same as I did at 21. Only difference is my capacity for dealing with goofy shyt.

Dealing with a girl who’s 18-23 is exhausting because your mind sees right through the BS and it becomes a constant fight or flight response.

Like you mind is yeah this girl is dumb, I can take advantage, but that would be bad and immoral, oh she talking like she actually knows something, wow why am I around this idiot, idiots get you in trouble.
Yeah that’s why I look at dudes who say they ONLY fukk with females that young sideways because either you got the mentality of a young nikka still or they just lying because that shyt is a straight up headache .

Last edited: