As if you needed any further proof; peados are sick and should be stoned and dipped in acid

RollingStoned

I want a Piece of Peace
Daps
Reppin
Boston, Baltimore, DC, Atlanta
if there actually is pedophiles on this shyt, op just put em on. why even post this shyt? just opened the floodgates for sick fukks that weren't aware this shyt even existed... you're not educating, you're slick promoting this shyt dikkhead.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
A much better article, appropriately titled, "In Plain View."

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2012/09/24/in-plain-view
Did anyone at Penn State understand what they were dealing with, either? Here was a man who built a sophisticated, multimillion-dollar, fully integrated grooming operation, outsourcing to child-care professionals the task of locating vulnerable children—all the while playing the role of lovable goofball. “:wow::mjcry:

user1

Pro
Daps
while true, most of the people on that site I can assure you are white males

the FBI profile for a child predator are middle aged computer savvy single white men

and damn near everybody on this show was white:
81723750.jpg
That is because in our communities the predators are family and friends. And the abuse is often ignored or hushed. This is not an issue of only white men. That isn't healthy thinking.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
you're an idiot
if there actually is pedophiles on this shyt, op just put em on. why even post this shyt? just opened the floodgates for sick fukks that weren't aware this shyt even existed... you're not educating, you're slick promoting this shyt dikkhead.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Of course there are heavy hitters. The sex trade is probably more profitable then the drug trade. And you have to know the Elite have a hand in the trade. Hell read up on boy's town or the recent British govt-media-crown pedo ring

Post some link to these
the deep web is a sick sick place

someone should up the deep web thread

ive told a few disgusting stories of shyt ive seen there

What stories?

When I read #3, all I could think of was this scene in Running Scared

Pedos are soulless creatures :scust:

One of the most fukked up scenes I've seen in a movie

shyt wasn't even needed in the movie and it came outta left field

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Did anyone at Penn State understand what they were dealing with, either? Here was a man who built a sophisticated, multimillion-dollar, fully integrated grooming operation, outsourcing to child-care professionals the task of locating vulnerable children—all the while playing the role of lovable goofball. “:wow::mjcry:

Exactly. fukked up, those kids over here loving this dude, all emotionally attached. shyt is a complete mind fukk and no one wants to talk about it for real.

Meanwhile, nikkas thinking its a bunch of dudes in vans abducting kids. :camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Now when I prove you wrong Im corny,typical bytch ass nikka when they get proven wrong :mjlol:

This is exactly what you called it....a FORUM,I dont care what anyone thinks on here,just because your 10,000 post in and counting,and this is your life thats cool,but when you get proven wrong take it like a man and keep it moving.:sas1:

Like I said you p*ssy,I got no reason to lie about anything,man up fukk boy:francis:

Ok big time felon :mjlol: