as classic as Nas - Stillmatic Freestyle is when i first heard it my thoughts was...

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just off the strength of what Jay did to Prodigy at summer jam... im thinkin Nas is gonna get it bad.... and im one of them dudes that always thought Nas was a better mc than Hov... Just thought Nas wasnt built for battling

"fa shizzle my nizzle the rapping version of Sisqo"

come on now... that line is weak
:usure:

you cant knock out the champ swinging like that... and Jay was the champ until Ether dropped

he flipped a jay-z line.

that freestyle is classic and was a better verse than the stillmatic intro.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fresh and crazy, the first time I heard it. When I heard "The rap version of Sisqo" I died laughing.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Poor Sisqo. Nobody ever talks about how Nas REALLY ended this dudes career. It seems like Nas found a way to diss him without even directly dissing him in like 3 songs from that time period. He used his name like he a common noun, like he wasn't even a real person :laff::laff:

"im rhyming on a disco beat, you's a faq ya next rhyme should be on a sisqo beat" :steviej:

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
"im rhyming on a disco beat, you's a faq ya next rhyme should be on a sisqo beat" :steviej:

This was a rough time for the silver one he got thrown underneath the bus by Nas-jadakiss-and r. kelly........ i know the other three members of dru hill were sumwhere in the corner :russ:

Funny/ironic part bout that Jada line was Sigel was actually on a sisqo beat:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqm_oM0Q8Dk&playnext=1&list=PLE1C2A0E97F8BF5DF&feature=results_video"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqm_oM0Q8Dk&playnext=1&list=PLE1C2A0E97F8BF5DF&feature=results_video[/ame]

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
I thought the opposite.

"I rule you, before, you used to rap like the Fu-Shnickens // NaS designed your BLUEPRINT, who you kidding? // Is he H TO THE IZZO, M TO THE IZZO? // For shizzle you phony, the rapping version of Sisqo”.

This went hard. I knew my man Nas had it at this point. It was over before it started...:smugdraper:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I thought the opposite.

"I rule you, before, you used to rap like the Fu-Shnickens // NaS designed your BLUEPRINT, who you kidding? // Is he H TO THE IZZO, M TO THE IZZO? // For shizzle you phony, the rapping version of Sisqo”.

This went hard. I knew my man Nas had it at this point :smugdraper:

that was dope! some folks analysing shyt like it dropped few hours ago.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Disgusting diss. Way too many quotables. One of my fav. parts wasnt even a jab at Jay, it was just Nas flexing his Mc skills

But in the projects, I vision Muhammad in linen garments
Preaching Man, Woman, and Child, the living Prophet
And I'm similar, Nasir Bin Olu Dara Visqu Allah
Fist full of dollars in the dice game, God
The Ice King, God, the Black Christ, elegant stance
Clothes fit me like a crime boss, the menacing man
(I fukkin love these 2 bars)
I see the world collapsing, young pregnancies
Young girls are fastening their Sasoon jeans, no prophylactic
All this fast shyt and fly jewelry, now makes my eyes teary
N Y City, grab a hold and ride with me

Then he just shytted on the entire ROC roster with the next few lines.

The GOAT

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This was a rough time for the silver one he got thrown underneath the bus by Nas-jadakiss-and r. kelly........ i know the other three members of dru hill were sumwhere in the corner :russ:

Funny/ironic part bout that Jada line was Sigel was actually on a sisqo beat:

Sisqo - Unleash The Dragon - YouTube

This is EXACTLY why I always laughed at the Kiss line..cause beans had was already on a sisqo beat...lol..