as classic as Nas - Stillmatic Freestyle is when i first heard it my thoughts was...

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
there's no way Nas can beat Hov in a battle throwing little weak jabs like this :snoop:

yeah Stillmatic freestyle was classic... and Nas freestyling over Rakim beats is always epic because it reminds us that Nas is the 2nd coming... but like i was saying when i first heard this all i could think of is Jay z is gonna eat this poor man alive

but when he came back with Ether i was like... My n1gga :myman:

Last edited:

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's no way Nas can beat Hov in a battle throwing little weak jabs like this :snoop:
NaS - stillmatic - (Nas vs Jay-z) diss - YouTube

yeah Stillmatic freestyle was classic... and Nas freestyling over Rakim beats is always epic because it reminds us that Nas is the 2nd coming... but like i was saying when i first heard this all i could think of is Jay z is gonna eat this poor man alive

but when he came back with Ether i was like... My n1gga :myman:

how could you think that when takeover hadn't dropped yet. this was the best diss between both of them at that point.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
All three of Nas's main disses (Stillmatic Freestyle, Ether, and Last Real nikka Alive) were superb in execution. It's like Nas was just one step ahead the entire battle. When a man has the fact that he slept with your child's mother, makes more money than you, and is more of a mainstream artist, and STILL can't ruffle your feathers, your just the superior MC....

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
how could you think that when takeover hadn't dropped yet. this was the best diss between both of them at that point.

just off the strength of what Jay did to Prodigy at summer jam... im thinkin Nas is gonna get it bad.... and im one of them dudes that always thought Nas was a better mc than Hov... Just thought Nas wasnt built for battling

"fa shizzle my nizzle the rapping version of Sisqo"

come on now... that line is weak
:usure:

you cant knock out the champ swinging like that... and Jay was the champ until Ether dropped