As Bloody Blinken ignores warnings about Genocide, 3rd State Department official resigns to protest Genocide Joe

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I try and post news here everyday with pictures, too. And still, remedial people like you don't get it.

There are people pissed off their taxes are going to a foreign country instead of staying here. There are people mad AIPAC has more clout than actual voters in the US

But all of that seems to have flown over your caved in skull.

Biden has made it clear; he's a Zionist, he will support Israel no matter what, and he does not care if it costs him votes in key swing states, as many polls and protest votes have shown.
this isn't even true :mjlol: you're just acting like a child, unwilling to admit that Biden has to balance the fact that tons of Americans support Israel, and they're basically our military base in an extremely volatile, oil-rich part of the world

sad to see that you support Trump over Biden. good luck with that

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Another day,another thread of black folk arguing with white folk pretending to be black on a black forum.

Go outside and speak to actual black folk about issues like this,then come back to the coli and read the responses and see if they match up,I never in life met a black person who didn't despise Isreal and those god awful Jebusites.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this isn't even true :mjlol: you're just acting like a child, unwilling to admit that Biden has to balance the fact that tons of Americans support Israel, and they're basically our military base in an extremely volatile, oil-rich part of the world

sad to see that you support Trump over Biden. good luck with that
Just say you don't know anything bro :dead:

You're just regurgitating Hoe Biden and CNN talking points. Israel is a menace that most of the world hates. They start wars and drag us into them, we get zero returns on that investment

Only flabby old heads like you fukk with those racist fukks. You probably rocked with South Africans and Nazi's too back in your day, you octogenarian dry dikked fakkit

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just say you don't know anything bro :dead:

You're just regurgitating Hoe Biden and CNN talking points. Israel is a menace that most of the world hates. They start wars and drag us into them, we get zero returns on that investment

Only flabby old heads like you fukk with those racist fukks. You probably rocked with South Africans and Nazi's too back in your day, you octogenarian dry dikked fakkit
:russell: i don't support israel, dikkhead. i don't support Hamas either. none of this would be happening if those fakkits hadn't parachuted into israel and killed a thousand people, but you retard always fall short on mentioning that part

i'll let you get back to supporting Donald Trump over Biden

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are some legit slow cats on here. I truly believe most of them know zero about politics which control every aspect of their lives:snoop:
Before you domestic policy geniuses call anyone slow, show what you know and educate the rest of us dummies.

Cacs are not always the problem. In this case there is a through line from what policy people want, how they become bills, and how likely they are to become law.

Watch and read below if you want to educate yourself on why you don't have health care and other social safety nets. It's not "because CACs".

9781250619426.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
MK had to enact violence to bring the Apartheid regime to the table. Violence works.

Ask the Algerians or your precious George Washington.
Good point, everything lined up for the Algerians in that conflict. The French public turned against the war effort in Algeria and applied pressure, but also importantly allies of France voiced their own displeasure with the French’s war tactics. With all the internal and external outcry, France had to fall back.

I’m not sure why the military effort against the boers wasn’t sustained, but the goal of ending apartheid was achieved.

The war effort in Palestine isn’t working though, it’s only lead to more pain for Palestinian civilians.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Good point, everything lined up for the Algerians in that conflict. The French public turned against the war effort in Algeria and applied pressure, but also importantly allies of France voiced their own displeasure with the French’s war tactics. With all the internal and external outcry, France had to fall back.

I’m not sure why the military effort against the boers wasn’t sustained, but the goal of ending apartheid was achieved.

The war effort in Palestine isn’t working though, it’s only lead to more pain for Palestinian civilians.

The Third Intifada has just begun.

Every Intifada has achieved gains for Palestinians. This one is no different.

The first ended the occupation of the Palestinian Territories and brought about Oslo. The second ended the occupation and illegal settlements in Gaza. The third will likely cause Israel to be a pariah state in a decade or so.

:blessed:

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I mean these other minority groups seeing what we been knowing for a long time. They don't love you like you think they do.

Welcome to voting for the lesser of 2 evils