As Bloody Blinken ignores warnings about Genocide, 3rd State Department official resigns to protest Genocide Joe

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Trump was smart he'd side with Palestine.
I don't think it will come up as much as I think it should. There's an aversion to talking about it to either candidate

There are press insiders that said the media wanted to move away from Gaza in January. The fact that MSM is still discussing it shows how pertinent the genocide is.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't think it will come up as much as I think it should. There's an aversion to talking about it to either candidate

There are press insiders that said the media wanted to move away from Gaza in January. The fact that MSM is still discussing it shows how pertinent the genocide is.
It probably won't. But no one really wants to support those folks.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3cbe4ee1ef30169085256b98006f540d_image0.GIF

This is the partition map of land from 1947. Palestinians have lost so much territory through the years. Palestine should’ve fell back and got money after Israel whupped 3 countries (Egypt, Syria, Jordan) in that 6 day war. All these skirmishes have only led to Palestine losing more territory and control of their daily lives.

Hamas started this current iteration of this war, their responsibility is somehow being forgotten.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is the partition map of land from 1947. Palestinians have lost so much territory through the years. Palestine should’ve fell back and got money after Israel whupped 3 countries (Egypt, Syria, Jordan) in that 6 day war. All these skirmishes have only led to Palestine losing more territory and control of their daily lives.

Hamas started this current iteration of this war, their responsibility is somehow being forgotten.
Because the response was so disproportionate and heinous that it's practically negated Oct 7th. There's no longer any justification for the nightmare civilians are being put through. We also aren't questioning why Hamas even exists. An organization like that doesn't pop up out of thin air. In the West Bank, where there is no Hamas. Palestinians are getting that same work from settlers and IOF. There are clear victims and oppressors in this; there is no equivalency

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Swirv in 1984:
This is the Bantustan map of South Africa. Black people lost all that land to the Boers. Black South Africans should’ve fell back after the Zulu war. Now, they’ve been placed into Bantustans.

People forget Nelson Mandela’s ANC accelerated this:
territories-Bantustan-South-Africa.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because the response was so disproportionate and heinous that it's practically negated Oct 7th. There's no longer any justification for the nightmare civilians are being put through. We also aren't questioning why Hamas even exists. An organization like that doesn't pop up out of thin air. In the West Bank, where there is no Hamas. Palestinians are getting that same work from settlers and IOF. There are clear victims and oppressors in this; there is no equivalency
Listen, I agree that civilians shouldn’t be going through hell over there, but Hamas pulled that bs and gave Netanyahu all the fuel he needed to try and seize more land, and keep his own ass out of jail. They miscalculated majorly, I don’t know if they thought Iran was going to come to their aid officially, but this war is on Hamas.

Instead of offering up the architects of the Oct. 7 to the Israelis so they stop the offensive, they move like cowards allowing citizens to be starved, displaced, maimed, and killed.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Your taxes going to that other shyt too?
We ain't got money for healthcare but we got billions for cacs in the middle east? That internal beef should be between them. They don't need my money to help. I want my taxes here. Building roads, paying teachers and giving all of us affordable healthcare. Fukk sending my taxes to small hats for THEIR beef.
I hear you but unfortunately politicians are corrupt.

The Turkish govt allegedly slid Mayor Adams some money..

Foreign governments and rich tethers give bread to political parties here to get your tax money over there.
The Colombian army uses Israeli weapons the Colombian President suspended ties

Did you. Know that the small hat President asked for a ceasefire in return for hostages and Palestinian prisoners being sent to the states so they can't try to get their lick back

Are you so anti GAZA war that you're cool with the PALs coming over here and getting welfare?

Or are you super concerned with FBA matters?

I'd say it pisses me off that the war started and seeing babies starving to death saddens me

But those babies need to stay over there and grow up to be suicide bombers.

We don't need those babies. Growing up in America screaming We the best nikka

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Bloody Blinken" :laff: I hope Trump uses this
how can Trump use that, when he supports Israel wiping Gaza off the planet :dead:

that's what i don't understand about these idiots. if you don't like how Biden has handled this conflict, you're REALLY not gonna like how Trump handles it. so good luck with that

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Swirv in 1984:
This is the Bantustan map of South Africa. Black people lost all that land to the Boers. Black South Africans should’ve fell back after the Zulu war. Now, they’ve been placed into Bantustans.

People forget Nelson Mandela’s ANC accelerated this:
territories-Bantustan-South-Africa.jpg

Thanks for this map. Brother Mandela did what he thought was best to avoid war and international ostracism from capital markets and investment for his country. I don’t know if he had enough leverage at the time to negotiate a better deal without giving up that land.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how can Trump use that, when he supports Israel wiping Gaza off the planet :dead:

that's what i don't understand about these idiots. if you don't like how Biden has handled this conflict, you're REALLY not gonna like how Trump handles it. so good luck with that
The only idiots here are you and the Biden administration for choosing Israel over America.

If Trump wins, we all lose. But hey at least the libs will look foolish while America burns, right?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only idiots here are you and the Biden administration for choosing Israel over America.

If Trump wins, we all lose. But hey at least the libs will look foolish while America burns, right?
what the fukk are you talking about? you're mad that Biden chose Israel over Hamas :childplease:

proudly own the fact that the far left is going to let trump win, over a foreign country. that's the choice you're making

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Thanks for this map. Brother Mandela did what he thought was best to avoid war and international ostracism from capital markets and investment for his country. I don’t know if he had enough leverage at the time to negotiate a better deal without giving up that land.

Mandela formed UmKhonto we Sizwe, the armed wing of the ANC that planted bombs and waged war against the Boers.

Stop it! You’re so ahistorical.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Only difference between them is how fast the genocide will be between the two of them.

Trump wants it done quickly so he's probably just going to authorize airstrikes from our side to destroy everything that's left and kill the remaining people there.

Biden will just continue to act very concerned and give "tough talk" while authorizing more bombs and guns. He's offering a more prolonged genocide which I think would probably be worse to be honest. Neither of them care about Palestinians but Biden wants to torture them because hes apparently a sick fukk. Trump just wants to raze Gaza and get some contracts in for Trump hotels and golf courses. He's 100% going to work out a deal so he can get a cut of the real estate there and use that money to make his finances whole again.

They're both pieces of shyt but one thing I'll give Trump is that he's fine with being hated at this point. He doesn't care and he'll gladly do the genocide. He's a blatant racist who cares only about himself and people who praise him. Biden is the other kind of racist who smiles in your face while calling you a monkey when he's around his white friends.