As Bloody Blinken ignores warnings about Genocide, 3rd State Department official resigns to protest Genocide Joe

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Now yáll nikka are fake concerned about this?

This is enternal and internal beef between small hats and PALs I can't be more mad then the Arabs. You seen Egypt or Jordan cut ties with Isreal yet?

I feel bad for the dead but that's an internal problem.

Seems to be no concern over what Arabs are doing to Africans in the Sahel though

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is enternal and internal beef between small hats and PALs I can't be more mad then the Arabs. You seen Egypt or Jordan cut ties with Isreal yet?

Seems to be no concern over what Arabs are doing to Africans in the Sahel though
Your taxes going to that other shyt too?
We ain't got money for healthcare but we got billions for cacs in the middle east? That internal beef should be between them. They don't need my money to help. I want my taxes here. Building roads, paying teachers and giving all of us affordable healthcare. Fukk sending my taxes to small hats for THEIR beef.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
We ain't got money for healthcare but we got billions for cacs in the middle east? That internal beef should be between them. They don't need my money to help. I want my taxes here. Building roads, paying teachers and giving all of us affordable healthcare. Fukk sending my taxes to small hats for THEIR beef.

we don't have healthcare because cacs in this country would vote against it you step and fetch

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

America bribes the military dictatorship that runs Egypt with billions of your tax dollars to not go at Israel (America also supports military dictatorship in Egypt)

Jordan is run by a king that’s also dependent on American/Israeli support for his monarchy, to the detriment of pro democracy advocates in Jordan.

The game is rigged by American Zionists

Daps

Yes our taxes are going to these other nations too, you dumbass. Why don't you google "US foreign aid to nations" and then you will see that Israel is not the only nation that receives US tax dollars, far from it. You are so much of an idiot that it hurts to read your posts. Like how can one man be this stupid? :dahell:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

nikka, Jews have been exploiting black people in this country for DECADES. And still do. And there are black Palestinians getting murdered over there as well.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yes our taxes are going to these other nations too, you dumbass. Why don't you google "US foreign aid to nations" and then you will see that Israel is not the only nation that receives US tax dollars, far from it. You are so much of an idiot that it hurts to read your posts. Like how can one man be this stupid? :dahell:

he only gets his know how from twitter and tiktok and it shows

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
She also announced her resignation on her personal LinkedIn page rather than an open letter to journalists. She was good at her job, appears to have legitimately resigned over her principles, and did relevant work interfacing with and informing U.S. Gaza policy as Deputy Director of our Dubai Regional Media Hub.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't break character. We like you better as the resident Trump clown :ufdup:

Inflation is to high for this sh1t.
Nah fukk that. Print more money Israel and Ukraine need the cash.

Matter of fact, your taxes just got higher. Pay up or go to jail :birdman: