As black people, we have to come to accept that...

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
That god may very well not exist and that only we ourselves are capable of improving our condition as a people, I know it's an unpopular mindset to embrace, but we really do live in a world more darwinistic than we would like to believe. Whites and Asians have managed to put themselves in a position relative to others where they can play god if they wanted whereas we are constantly searching for a god that either A)does not exist, or B)does not have a reliable track record on answering the needs of black and brown people the world over.

It was the white man who decided he would stop his southern bretheren from lynching negroes because he felt it showed badly on himself. It was the white man who abolished slavery because it infringed on his ability to rein in his brothers who grew too powerful to keep in check, and although it was blacks who organized the movement 50 years ago just to have a seat at the table, it was ultimately the white controlled senate and presidency that gave blacks the privileges they enjoy today.
Yet, I always hear black people give props to jesus, muhammad, buddha for things that white men gave them . "I got a job, thank the lord":beli:

If god really cared so much about "his people", he would have smote the white man like he did so many of the wicked people in biblical fiction.

If the powers that be decided overnight that we would go back to a system of slavery tomorrow, what could any of us do? Pray on it? Nah, I'd rather pray to my tech.
More importantly, what could god do to prevent it? Do you honestly expect him to come out of his throne to address our earthly squabbles? :comeon:. I'm not saying not to believe in whatever you want, but keep that shyt in its appropriate lane. It should not take precedence over our ability to get things done here on earth.

I wonder how many jews prayed to their god right before they were shoved into ovens by a dictator who had the power to show them nikkas just who god really was. I wonder how many native americans thought if they did a certain dance or wore a certain feather that their ancestors would protect them from the white mans bullets or viruses. This is what I'm talking about, the superstitious magical nonsense needs to go when we're talking about making serious power moves. I will give jews credit though, after the holocaust, they was all about getting their shyt together in a secular sense.

Don't put your faith in god, put your faith in yourself. The cold hard truth is you are alone in this world and only you can bring yourself out of the abyss. Inside of you is the potential of god, it was man who introduce guns, automobles, modern medicine and the computer to the world.People talk about what if we lived godless society as if we don't all ready exist independetly of one , when was the last time you seen a burning bush or a seraphim? God has no place in a wild world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
didntread.gif

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
stopped when I saw kkkakkk bwoi

go find you history and find out who you truly are and where you came from

human been on earth millions of years...

slavery was only and sadly 300 years with perpetual effects...

however, I rather folk thank the Lord because with the mysteries of the world there is a creator...

kkkakkk boy wanna explain how in science human is lord LOL

if everything above earth is personmade, if for man there needs a woman, for woman there need a man, who made humans?

kkkakkk dont have answers.

they held you back, now be a man, and do something about it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stopped when I saw kkkakkk bwoi

go find you history and find out who you truly are and where you came from

human been on earth millions of years...

slavery was only and sadly 300 years with perpetual effects...

however, I rather folk thank the Lord because with the mysteries of the world there is a creator...

kkkakkk boy wanna explain how in science human is lord LOL

if everything above earth is personmade, if for man there needs a woman, for woman there need a man, who made humans?

kkkakkk dont have answers.

they held you back, now be a man, and do something about it
if you believe in god, who made god?

personally, i think black americans should be the most atheist/agnostic group in america; but some how we're the most religious. even the cacs who forced their religion on us are like :heh:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
That god may very well not exist and that only we ourselves are capable of improving our condition as a people, I know it's an unpopular mindset to embrace, but we really do live in a world more darwinistic than we would like to believe. Whites and Asians have managed to put themselves in a position relative to others where they can play god if they wanted whereas we are constantly searching for a god that either A)does not exist, or B)does not have a reliable track record on answering the needs of black and brown people the world over.

It was the white man who decided he would stop his southern bretheren from lynching negroes because he felt it showed badly on himself. It was the white man who abolished slavery because it infringed on his ability to rein in his brothers who grew too powerful to keep in check, and although it was blacks who organized the movement 50 years ago just to have a seat at the table, it was ultimately the white controlled senate and presidency that gave blacks the privileges they enjoy today.
Yet, I always hear black people give props to jesus, muhammad, buddha for things that white men gave them . "I got a job, thank the lord":beli:

If god really cared so much about "his people", he would have smote the white man like he did so many of the wicked people in biblical fiction.

If the powers that be decided overnight that we would go back to a system of slavery tomorrow, what could any of us do? Pray on it? Nah, I'd rather pray to my tech.
More importantly, what could god do to prevent it? Do you honestly expect him to come out of his throne to address our earthly squabbles? :comeon:. I'm not saying not to believe in whatever you want, but keep that shyt in its appropriate lane. It should not take precedence over our ability to get things done here on earth.

I wonder how many jews prayed to their god right before they were shoved into ovens by a dictator who had the power to show them nikkas just who god really was. I wonder how many native americans thought if they did a certain dance or wore a certain feather that their ancestors would protect them from the white mans bullets or viruses. This is what I'm talking about, the superstitious magical nonsense needs to go when we're talking about making serious power moves. I will give jews credit though, after the holocaust, they was all about getting their shyt together in a secular sense.

Don't put your faith in god, put your faith in yourself. The cold hard truth is you are alone in this world and only you can bring yourself out of the abyss. Inside of you is the potential of god, it was man who introduce guns, automobles, modern medicine and the computer to the world.People talk about what if we lived godless society as if we don't all ready exist independetly of one , when was the last time you seen a burning bush or a seraphim? God has no place in a wild world.

Kanye West & Jay Z (Ft. Frank Ocean) - No Church in the Wild - YouTube

And its gonna be GOD who you'll be screaming and crying for when the white man chains you up to his pickup truck to take you on a fantastic voyage... :yeshrug:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
if you believe in god, who made god?

personally, i think black americans should be the most atheist/agnostic group in america; but some how we're the most religious. even the cacs who forced their religion on us are like :heh:

who made, who made...maybe its a matrix

but there is a puzzle.

who made this mass of land in the middle of space literally earth floating in air...damn

who made the sun and its rotation...who made it the clock signal...who said the baby dude in 9 months...

if she gets cum and give birth...who made the internal process for the seed to grow

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
who made this mass of land in the middle of space literally earth floating in air...damn

who made the sun and its rotation...who made it the clock signal...who said the baby dude in 9 months...

if she gets cum and give birth...who made the internal process for the seed to grow

Which dude made the dude that made the Earth though... :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
if god knows everything, he knows when every house fire is going on, god is all powerful so he could put the fire out or call 9-1-1 for them. god pefectly righteous and the right hting to do is no let the people get hurt. god doesn't do these things , therefore he doesn't exist

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
dumb black trash whose grand and great grandparents had that Jesus Christianity bullshyt force fed on them as slaves aint got enough common sense to stop worshiping a honky creation

nikkas are slow, what else can be said, old ass nikkas in church falling all over the place talking about they caught the holy ghost and shyt, get the fukk outta here