As an almost day 1 fan of the 'Souls-Like' genre, Bloodborne is objectively the WORST 'souls-like' game of them all despite being a great game...

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right that Bloodborne is not one of the best for build variety and freedom, but if that's the main thing you're going by, freedom in role-playing, then DS1, 2, and Elden Ring should be your holy grails and not DS3. DS3 heavily pushed you into rolling characters also, they heavily incentivized rolling over heavy strength builds with the low stamina cost of rolling and minimal poise effects in 3. The level progression is also a lot more linear than 1 and 2.

Bloodborne has some of the best weapon variety imo. It may not have near the most total weapons, but a lot of the weapons are pretty unique and different from each other.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Or you could just admit that I was correct when i said it wasn’t a very popular game among playstation fans:ehh:

you were arguing several things, and just did the spin cycle when one was proven wrong ad infinitum. I aint got time for that like you do. you got it breh you're right :hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you were arguing several things, and just did the spin cycle when one was proven wrong ad infinitum. I aint got time for that like you do. you got it breh you're right :hubie:
No. you did the spin cycle. I provided numbers, links, stories, and anecdotes directly from the coli to prove my point which i never wavered from.

Demon Souls was not a very popular game at release, especially here on the coli.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No. you did the spin cycle. I provided numbers, links, stories, and anecdotes directly from the coli to prove my point which i never wavered from.

Demon Souls was not a very popular game at release, especially here on the coli.

no it would not be a popular game at release on the coli as it came out in 2009:mjtf:

most them lists you posted still had the game on there, it just was lower than dark souls. this is idiot fukking logic. oh that game got a 88 and is ranked 47 and this one got a 91 and is 19 guess the 88 wasn't praised :youngsabo:

all that shows is that the ps3 had fukking heatrocks for days

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Where's your essay, at least he made an effort

Creating a well thought out post with supporting facts & data in this forum, no fukking way.

Have you seen this shyt just regressed to threats, and console wars? I’ll go to higher learning.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no it would not be a popular game at release on the coli as it came out in 2009:mjtf:
Uncharted came out in 2007 and as still garnered lots of conversation around here.

when people talk about their favorite PS3 games and overall playstation favorites no one EVER says demon souls. :comeon:

most them lists you posted still had the game on there, it just was lower than dark souls. this is idiot fukking logic. oh that game got a 88 and is ranked 47 and this one got a 91 and is 19 guess the 88 wasn't praised :youngsabo:

all that shows is that the ps3 had fukking heatrocks for days
No. it’s not on any of those lists.

I even tried to find a list that had the game and could not.:ufdup: