As a str8 male you can't be buddies with a ****. Here's why

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I do.

And I still lust after women. Thighs, ass, t*ts, p*ssy are still my preferences. I could never fall in love with a dude. I'm straight, and I know I'm straight, hence I'm secure enough about my sexuality to have gay friends, because I know nothing will change. So I can be friends with basically anyone gay or straight because as far as I'm concerned, they're just my really good friends and nothing more.

The ones that are scared are basically those with something to hide, or are scared that deep down they may be gay, and having a gay friend might expose that. :mjpls:

Well I'm not one of those people. :blessed:

You're still missing the whole lesson. It isn't about fearing you will turn gay. It's about no MAN should be comfortable exposing himself to situations where he is getting hit on like he's a woman. No man should have to hear the slick shyt a flamer will be tossing at them because they WILL do this!

As said, they are male and I know as a man that even a woman who is off limits...she will still have slick comments thrown out there and get brushed against.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Recently, I think I figured out my one of my homies is on the DL. Over the past four years I've known him, I can't recall him ever being in a serious relationship, let alone hitting on a chick for her number or sex...

shyt became more apparent to me a couple weeks ago, while a group of us were hotboxing, he made a suspect comment about my chest then proceeded over to tap me on the shoulder. Sh*t sent off all type of weird vibes...

Nevertheless he's still my breh though...Just don't hit on me ( :birdman: )

yeah, I experienced a similar situation with my boy when it started to become apparent that he was gay (he never hit on me forwardly, but ey one was telling me he was sweet). Its just crazy to transition from chasing tail with your mans, to realizing he's gay. Not to mention that he was going through mad psychological issues that Im sure stemmed from the fact that he was in the closet for so long.

My question to you, is do you foresee remaining his friend if and when he comes out? I hope so...he prolly gunna need you, but he needs to chill the fck out on pressing up on you, lol.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You giving Jacksonville a bad rep w/this nonsense bruh :laugh:

Bruh, you telling me that if I come hang at the beach with you and we hit the club and we come cross a flamer in there poppin and droppin...you would attempt to introduce him to me as your FRIEND Delicious?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
yeah, I experienced a similar situation with my boy when it started to become apparent that he was gay (he never hit on me forwardly, but ey one was telling me he was sweet). Its just crazy to transition from chasing tail with your mans, to realizing he's gay. Not to mention that he was going through mad psychological issues that Im sure stemmed from the fact that he was in the closet for so long.

My question to you, is do you foresee remaining his friend if and when he comes out? I hope so...he prolly gunna need you, but he needs to chill the fck out on pressing up on you, lol.

Heh, I'm straight it's not a big deal to me...

I'm a decent looking dude (pause)

But it is what it is. It pays to be somewhat educated. Human sexuality is a bit more complex than there just being heterosexual / homosexuality...

A lot of peeps tend to be right around the middle.

And rightfully sohh, there's nothing wrong with it. Interestingly enough, there are numerous species in the animal kingdom that exhibit acts of homosexuality / bisexual in nature too. This only expands my outlook, to it not being a big deal...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Let's keep it real and adress the whole Kerry Rhodes situation. Do we really buy that the lil gay dude is only Kerry Rhodes friend? :usure: Off the jump we all assme that Kerry Rhodes is blowin that dudes back out :scusthov:

Most straight guys don't want to be percived as gay. In the black community being gay is almost like the worst thing u can be. So many black dudes try to distance themselves from anything gay. From some of the responses in this thread, this is why some dudes can't see themselves havin a gay friend.

(This isn't a gay bashing thread or any type of hate thread)

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Heh, I'm straight it's not a big deal to me...

I'm a decent looking dude (pause)

But it is what it is. It pays to be somewhat educated. Human sexuality is a bit more complex than there just being heterosexual / homosexuality...

A lot of peeps tend to be right around the middle.

And rightfully sohh, there's nothing wrong with it. Interestingly enough, there are numerous species in the animal kingdom that exhibit acts of homosexuality / bisexual in nature too. This only expands my outlook, to it not being a big deal...

It's why I won't say being gay is wrong, and I've already said I can be cordial with a gay guy and not violent toward them.

My limit is I will not label one as "my friend".

Homosexuality really isn't a big deal because all it is, is the body you're in now has memories of when you were a different sex. Our souls are capable of being either sex.

So yeah nikkas...:deadrose:...some of us were female in other incarnations.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Had this job downtown where I dealt with the public. There was this flame who came into our office on a regular basis.

Now everyone else was on some homophobia stuff and I decided to treat dude like a human. :whoa: We weren't friends, but I'd speak and attempt conversation. I'd be outside on my smoke break and the dude would come out having conversations and such and I didn't sweat all that.

Next thing you know, this flame telling me bout his jail experiences :huhldup:. So I started having less conversation with him. Would be outside on break, and since the flame worked a few blocks over he walked past our building and you would hear, "Heyyyyyyy Slang, what's up buddy!" all :wrist: and shyt.

My wifey worked up the street and I'd drive to scoop her up and we would pass the flame walking and he'd be waving all at my car and my girl would just be sitting there like :pachaha:, "There's your FRIEND baby!"

I finally got to the point (cause he started the slick comments) where I had to let him know that I'm not one of them other thugs he told me about who front in public then come knocking when it's dark. That I wasn't really as friendly as he may have assumed...I was at work and being customer friendly.

All this from just being cordial, not even friends, just cordial....

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's why I won't say being gay is wrong, and I've already said I can be cordial with a gay guy and not violent toward them.

My limit is I will not label one as "my friend".

Homosexuality really isn't a big deal because all it is, is the body you're in now has memories of when you were a different sex. Our souls are capable of being either sex.

So yeah nikkas...:deadrose:...some of us were female in other incarnations.

:wtf: What are you talking about?