that aint how liquor works

kobe-bryant-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1660.gif

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Why does it seem to be a common belief of homophobic people that gay people have no standards?

Weak nikkas that get NO hoes and never see any PARTS of the p*ssy suddenly fear being irresistible to any & every gay guy. Never fails. :snoop:

Stop being a scared fakkit, breh. You'll be alright. :heh:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I passed out at a gay friend's house warming party and nothing happened to me.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
drunken words and actions are sober thoughts. Liq just helps brings it out of you, and removes the filters and censors. Aint no alcohol, or drugs for that matter, in the world gunna get you to lay down with another man, unless that sht was already in ya brain from top. He was a downlow, straight up.

Recently, I think I figured out my one of my homies is on the DL. Over the past four years I've known him, I can't recall him ever being in a serious relationship, let alone hitting on a chick for her number or sex...

shyt became more apparent to me a couple weeks ago, while a group of us were hotboxing, he made a suspect comment about my chest then proceeded over to tap me on the shoulder. Sh*t sent off all type of weird vibes...

Nevertheless he's still my breh though...Just don't hit on me ( :birdman: )

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Why does it seem to be a common belief of homophobic people that gay people have no standards?

Weak nikkas that get NO hoes and never see any PARTS of the p*ssy suddenly fear being irresistible to any & every gay guy. Never fails. :snoop:

Stop being a scared fakkit, breh. You'll be alright. :heh:

I guess since you have no experience being a man you can't comprehend...

I guess you never associated with men who's motto is is "If it has a puccy it can be fukked" now apply this to what I said that a flame is still a male you p*ssyass bytch.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
lololol

i agree only if dude is openly gay around you

Fa sho!

If ya boy still denying he gay and fighting it, there's not much you can do bout that. You just crack your jokes and keep it moving...

But these nikkas on here got flamers as friends talking bout nothing wrong with that!

SMH at nikkas having to slap their friends hand off their knee!

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
So the logic here is that gay men are attracted to every man they see, also that alcohol can make you come out of the closet?

I don't have gay friends, but c'mon

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachah: You have a gay friend?

I do.

And I still lust after women. Thighs, ass, t*ts, p*ssy are still my preferences. I could never fall in love with a dude. I'm straight, and I know I'm straight, hence I'm secure enough about my sexuality to have gay friends, because I know nothing will change. So I can be friends with basically anyone gay or straight because as far as I'm concerned, they're just my really good friends and nothing more.

The ones that are scared are basically those with something to hide, or are scared that deep down they may be gay, and having a gay friend might expose that. :mjpls:

Well I'm not one of those people. :blessed: